Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

Well it's true, we all live together, and we all got our prizes.
Here's a picture of my son being happier than you little shits.
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=33552675&postcount=1763

Maybe subway and prizelogice realized that some used 10+ emails from the same IP. They might have saw us as a family trying to have fun, not reading all the fine little print.

I was under the impression we could all play. (considering we bought loads of subway food in Sept) It seems they did have rules in place to catch all the cheaters.

3 people, 3 codes from breaskfast, 1 address.
If you think I cheated STFU. Because Subway and Prizelogic didn't.
I even have an email from Maureen (prizelogic) confirming it was ok.

[quote name='FregginPsycho']Well it's true, we all live together, and we all got our prizes.

Maybe subway and prizelogice realized that some used 10+ emails from the same IP. They might have saw us as a family trying to have fun, not reading all the fine little print.

I was under the impression we could all play. (considering we bought loads of subway food in Sept) It seems they did have rules in place to catch all the cheaters.

I even have an email from Maureen (prizelogic) confirming it was ok.[/QUOTE]

Needlessly hostile, whats up with the attitude?

Half of this thread is "losers" yelling at "cheaters". I came here for info about the prizes we had won, and to join in on the fun of winning a contest for once.

Fell in love with the site so I registered. So every other day I'm checking this thread to see what everyone won, and maybe get some insight as to when we would see our prizes. Only to find every fifth comment is some ass telling everyone "You shouldn't have won, you cheating bastard!"

I'm sorry. I am a CHEAP ASS BASTARD.
This $30-$40 dollars in subway food got my son a ps3 that I otherwise couldn't afford.

Meh, no sense in taking it out on everybody on the thread lol. If you "cheated" or whatever, more power to you heh. I may be getting my prize tomorrow, and if that's the case... I'll be basking in joy as well (got the mysterious ups phone call). I look at it this way, there's no way they gave away every prize anyway... especially no way in hell they could have if there was 1 email per person/household limit imposed. So whatevs, :)

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']First of all, i highlighted the part where he said "same address"

My response to that was:

lol so you, "your son" ,and "your girlfriend", live in the same household?

The second part of my response was directed at him posting that his "household" won multiple prizes. (as per the rules of the contest: you can only win one prize per level per household).

cmon if you're going to BS us please come up with something logical :)

So that's where the illogical part came from. These two responses are separate. I should have made it clearer by spacing them from each other to avoid confusion. I did not meant that them living together was illogical like what your post implies. I even added something more:

EDIT: You do know you can't win a prize on the same level more than once, so this is definitely BS

:p[/QUOTE]

Please read. It is possible to win multiple prizes if you use "multiple emails" even if it's in the same house. I got my prize that way so did 90127341234 others that participated in this. Nothing wrong with having girlfriend and your son living in the same household. You shouldn't have tried to use that to troll him. He admitted using multiple emails and same address, he did not deny it at any point so you can't troll him there neither. Your sentence did not make any sense whatsoever because nothing about what he said was not logical. That was what I was trying to explain to you. Learn some logical thinking before you go out and troll. After all being a troll isn't that easy as you kids think.

[quote name='luan87us']Please read. It is possible to win multiple prizes if you use "multiple emails" even if it's in the same house. I got my prize that way so did 90127341234 others that participated in this. Nothing wrong with having girlfriend and your son living in the same household. You shouldn't have tried to use that to troll him. He admitted using multiple emails and same address, he did not deny it at any point so you can't troll him there neither. Your sentence did not make any sense whatsoever because nothing about what he said was not logical. That was what I was trying to explain to you. Learn some logical thinking before you go out and troll. After all being a troll isn't that easy as you kids think.[/QUOTE]

Per the official rules:

"Limit: A maximum of one (1) Prize per Prize Level per person or household address."

( #1) It is possible to win multiple prizes if you use "multiple emails" even if it's in the same house.

You obviously are slow so i will reiterate my point. My point was, per the official rules, only one (1) prize per prize level can be awarded to a person/household. You can win multiple prizes FROM DIFFERENT LEVELS. The poster that i was responding to, clearly won multiple prizes FROM THE SAME LEVEL. I think that's what you're getting mixed up with. Please reread before you embarrass yourself further.

(#2) I got my prize that way

If you went with this route then thats on you ,not on me.

(#3)Nothing wrong with having girlfriend and your son living in the same household

I never said there was something wrong with this, please reread my post and then come back to me because you cannot comprehend at all. I clearly BOLDED the part where he said "same address" which in turn i responded asking him a rhetorical question. I believe my response was:

"lol so you, "your son" ,and "your girlfriend", live in the same household?"

Which then in turn i explained why you cant win multiple prizes FROM THE SAME LEVEL.

(#4) He admitted using multiple emails and same address, he did not deny it at any point so you can't troll him there neither.

His post:

[quote name='FregginPsycho']"Well it's true, we all live together, and we all got our prizes.
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpos...postcount=1763

I even have an email from Maureen (prizelogic) confirming it was ok."[/QUOTE]

Obviously he knows that there are rules that was set out by pricelogic. Bear in mind that this is what THEY imposed, not me. If winning multiple prizes FROM THE SAME LEVEL is ok (according to him) then Pricelogic just contradicted theirselves with the rules that they imposed.

(#5)
your sentence did not make any sense whatsoever because nothing about what he said was not logical. That was what I was trying to explain to you. Learn some logical thinking before you go out and troll. After all being a troll isn't that easy as you kids think.
Im just going to paste my previous response since you didnt even bother reading it:

The second part of my response was directed at him posting that his "household" won multiple prizes. (as per the rules of the contest: you can only win one prize per level per household).

So that's where the illogical part came from. These two responses are separate. I should have made it clearer by spacing them from each other to avoid confusion. I did not meant that them living together was illogical like what your post implies. I even added something more:

EDIT: You do know you can't win a prize on the same level more than once, so this is definitely BS

:p

In conclusion, i think the people reading this thread knows which one of us cannot comprehend. I've addressed everything point for point. Please reread if you still cannot understand the situation at hand, for your sake :)

btw visit this website: http://frenzy.subwayfreshbuzz.com/
and go to the "Official Rules" category, read it if you havent done so (which is very likely)

[quote name='FregginPsycho']Half of this thread is "losers" yelling at "cheaters". I came here for info about the prizes we had won, and to join in on the fun of winning a contest for once.

Fell in love with the site so I registered. So every other day I'm checking this thread to see what everyone won, and maybe get some insight as to when we would see our prizes. Only to find every fifth comment is some ass telling everyone "You shouldn't have won, you cheating bastard!"

I'm sorry. I am a CHEAP ASS BASTARD.
This $30-$40 dollars in subway food got my son a ps3 that I otherwise couldn't afford.[/QUOTE]You need to calm down.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']You need to calm down.[/QUOTE]

take a look at the dudes login name. dont think thats gonna happen :bomb:

[quote name='jmarano7836']^^Good luck on that, hope it went well... I do micro research and can relate man! Nice prize btw!
On topic... Won a MNR and havn't seen it yet, but i think i'm 4 weeks in, but hey hopefully get it before black friday![/QUOTE]

thanks. test is tomorrow morning. bacteriology block. 382 pages of notes. fun stuff :(

[quote name='FregginPsycho']Well it's true, we all live together, and we all got our prizes.

Wow you need to calm down. It's just an internet forum. I would not like to see how you react to things outside of the internet.

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']Per the official rules:

"Limit: A maximum of one (1) Prize per Prize Level per person or household address."

( #1) It is possible to win multiple prizes if you use "multiple emails" even if it's in the same house.

You obviously are slow so i will reiterate my point. My point was, per the official rules, only one (1) prize per prize level can be awarded to a person/household. You can win multiple prizes FROM DIFFERENT LEVELS. The poster that i was responding to, clearly won multiple prizes FROM THE SAME LEVEL. I think that's what you're getting mixed up with. Please reread before you embarrass yourself further.

(#3)Nothing wrong with having girlfriend and your son living in the same household

I never said there was something wrong with this, please reread my post and then come back to me because you cannot comprehend at all. I clearly BOLDED the part where he said "same address" which in turn i responded asking him a rhetorical question. I believe my response was:

Which then in turn i explained why you cant win multiple prizes FROM THE SAME LEVEL.

(#4) He admitted using multiple emails and same address, he did not deny it at any point so you can't troll him there neither.

His post:

Obviously he knows that there are rules that was set out by pricelogic. Bear in mind that this is what THEY imposed, not me. If winning multiple prizes FROM THE SAME LEVEL is ok (according to him) then Pricelogic just contradicted theirselves with the rules that they imposed.

(#5)
your sentence did not make any sense whatsoever because nothing about what he said was not logical. That was what I was trying to explain to you. Learn some logical thinking before you go out and troll. After all being a troll isn't that easy as you kids think.
Im just going to paste my previous response since you didnt even bother reading it:

In conclusion, i think the people reading this thread knows which one of us cannot comprehend. I've addressed everything point for point. Please reread if you still cannot understand the situation at hand, for your sake :)

and go to the "Official Rules" category, read it if you havent done so (which is very likely)[/QUOTE]

So how long have you been working for the Sandwich Police? Is the pay good?

just got mod racers in the mail today actualy at work but still just got it today. was woundering how long it took to get i won almost one day one too.

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']Per the official rules:

His post:

(#5)

and go to the "Official Rules" category, read it if you havent done so (which is very likely)[/QUOTE]

SomeoneIsWrong.jpg

[quote name='preston181']Got my $5 Subway card in the mail yesterday. Now I just have to wait for my LBP2. January is the release, right?[/QUOTE]

did you win it from the jalapeno game or fire drill?

[quote name='preston181']Got my $5 Subway card in the mail yesterday. Now I just have to wait for my LBP2. January is the release, right?[/QUOTE]
i just got mine today now i just have to wait for the good stuff but im happy nun the less

I received my Modnaiton racers. The UPC was cut many times, which is fine (I guess....) but there was one huge slash through the whole back of the package. WTF

I don't plan on selling the game or anything, as the game is AMAZING... but I am a collector and this sucks!

i just got my mod nation racers but i dont have a ps3 so i guess ill sell it or trade it lol also mines has a very small slash on the upc u can hardly see it

lmfao he looks scared as shit, did you force him to take this?

Just got a Modnation racers in the mail from Subway. Funny thing is I never knew I won it. Must have been from one of the times the browser crashed or something odd like that.

now if only I had a ps3 to play it lol.

To everybody who got ModNation Racers what was the date that you guys originally won??

won ModNation Racers on 9/11 still have not got nothing

[quote name='bobright']To everybody who got ModNation Racers what was the date that you guys originally won??

won ModNation Racers on 9/11 still have not got nothing[/QUOTE]
i won mines on 8/20/10 so 2 months or 8 weeks from that = today for me lol so u prob have to wait a month more idk lol hope u get urs this week lol.whats the best place to trade in or sell i dont have a ps3 lol

I got something of mine today. It's missing something from the box, but it's not a big deal... still stoked about it! Took appx 5 weeks to get. I suspect all prizes are being shipped now unless delayed like LBP2/Gran Turismo Forever

If this tracking number I'm look at is indeed mine, it just got an exception due to weather (yet the weather in the area is great) The package was suppose to arrive tomorrow, now it doesn't say anything about an arrival estimate. =(

[quote name='Account Name']If this tracking number I'm look at is indeed mine, it just got an exception due to weather (yet the weather in the area is great) The package was suppose to arrive tomorrow, now it doesn't say anything about an arrival estimate. =([/QUOTE]

Hey, my friend won a PS3 move package - how do you track the shipments? Are they being sent by UPS? My friend said his email said it's being sent by the Postal Service. The reason I ask is he wants me to be at his house when it arrives (people have stolen shipments from his front step before).

Thanks so much!

[quote name='air_max']meant to post this up earlier, but ive been pretty busy studying for a micro test

1022101843.jpg

won it 9/17, shipped 10/22[/QUOTE]

:D Gotz minez today! The kids are fighting over it right now because no wants to play the old school 1000 now :lol: they all want the new hotness.

Awe man, then you probably don't want to know when I won mine. (Sept 21, just in case you do) Technically my wife won it, but I won MNR on Sept 20 and haven't got that yet, but don't really care this is a much better prize.

I got my Uncharted 2 fortune Hunter Edition last week, they sent it via UPS and I got a call from UPS(on the phone number I put in for the website) the day before that gave me a tracking number for it, but it doesnt tell you what the thing is. Though I assumed that it was this cause the other thing I won was LBP2 and a subway gift card
Ill probably wait awhile before selling the Fortune Hunter Edition though. I need money for college though lmao, but hopefully I can get more in the future for it

[quote name='animeomega']I got my Uncharted 2 fortune Hunter Edition last week, they sent it via UPS and I got a call from UPS(on the phone number I put in for the website) the day before that gave me a tracking number for it, but it doesnt tell you what the thing is. Though I assumed that it was this cause the other thing I won was LBP2 and a subway gift card
Ill probably wait awhile before selling the Fortune Hunter Edition though. I need money for college though lmao, but hopefully I can get more in the future for it[/QUOTE]

When did you win it? I won mine on the 30th of september (I feel so blessed! Fortune hunter edition I don't really want, but it will raise enough money to get me the move and Kinect, also bunch of other stuff.)

I just can't wait. From my calculations, it should be arriving this week or next week.

From the others who won the FH edition, it takes about 4 weeks.

Got my modnation i won on sept 8(i think). Small gash on the barcode like few other guys who got their modnation games, but no big deal. Really happy i got it! LBP 2 is another prize i won, but sadly the delay until jan stinks :(

I got my MNR in yesterday. Has a small cut on the barcode as well, but mine is hardly noticable. Its so small that it will probably still scan at a register.

Also, for those wondering, I used multiple email accounts, but shipped to different physical addresses.

[quote name='BlueLobstah']Still waiting on MNR from the firedrill and the Subway gift cards. Is there any indication of where these are being shipped from?[/QUOTE]

I think all the prizes are coming from Michigan. At least, that's where my prize came from, and from what a couple others in the thread mentioned.

Dunno if that would include firedrill winners...or even if any firedrill winners have received prizes yet.

[quote name='luan87us']Now i feel like i should have abused this contest more than I did. =( Winning a Move bundle woulda been nice.[/QUOTE]

even if you abused it the odds of winning the move bundle are still slim to none; they only gave out a handful of them just ask all the people that used tons of email addys. for most of them, the best prize they won was a game (which is still a very nice prize). dont feel bad because you weren't one of the 5 people on this site who claim to have won one.

not everyone won something, but a lot of people did at least win a download or a ps3 game, and the population who played this game was mostly the gaming community. it was very nice of subway and sony to do this giveaway since it rewarded many people who are within the gaming community and use their products the most. 0 of my non-gaming friends even knew about this contest, and almost all of my gaming friends did. i feel very fortunate and grateful to win something! :D

[quote name='jimrome27']did anyone got the prize they won from fire drills yet?[/QUOTE]

Nope. I won the GT5,LBP2, and MNR bundle and haven't received my copy of MNR yet. I won the Firedrill on 9/7, so I'm hoping MNR shows up sometime soon, unless they still plan on shipping it with GT5 despite the delay, which would suck.

So I was just PM'ed by a fellow user who also won the Fortune Hunter edition of uncharted 2.

He won his on the 29th of september, I won mine on the 30th. He got his yesterday, well, I really hope i get mine today!

Wishful thinking! lol

I also won MNR and GT5 but, as expected, still haven't even been notified about them at all.

Just got MNR in the mail today. Happy to see things keeping up.

Edit: won on 9/27

Shipped from Michigan, slash in bc like the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back