Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

I got my ModNation Racers game today with the oh so nice slashing of the UPC. Now amazon won't take it as a trade in :(. It's pretty obvious they did it to eliminate resale. I did use mutiple accounts under the same information, but only won one prize that required shipping.

^ Mod Nation Racers bundle? was that a separate prize from the game alone? won the game I think didn't see a bundle

I didn't check my mail until just now and what did I find my Sony Style $50 gift card.....pretty sweet.

I'll probably get the Move bundle after taxes for like 55-56 bucks. Perfect price for something I know I will not use a whole lot but still interested in trying out. Now waiting for Mod Nation Racers. Thx OP and CAG's :bouncy:

photoxb.jpg

[quote name='bob101']All my prices I won were from the fire drill. Havent receive any yet.[/QUOTE]
they send prizes out in waves according to the rep. i talked to..they shipped things out every 2 weeks so thats why people get random things each week..
note: some people get there prizes before people who won them after words so sit tight

I won Modnation Racers on 9/19, but I still haven't got mine yet...
I won the Subway Lunch Tote on 9/9 too and I haven't got that either.

Got my Modnation Racers!
small gash on back but thats ok...cuz i wanna keep it anyways

now just waiting on my PS Move Starter Kit (game controller camera)

BIG THX TO OP, SUBWAY AND PRIZE LOGIC!

[quote name='evilsuperman33']Got my Modnation Racers in the mail today![/QUOTE]

Ditto.. thanks to OP, all code contributors, and everyone... don't forget to download the free Vampire racer guy, and the obstacle course add on packs for FREE now... and your Sack Boy racer code that came with the game!!!

I've got no interest in Mod Nation Racers really, what do you guys think id be able to get off ebay? of course stating the barcode has got a small slash

[quote name='bobright']I've got no interest in Mod Nation Racers really, what do you guys think id be able to get off ebay? of course stating the barcode has got a small slash[/QUOTE]
since it 30$ new everywhere id say 20$

Just received my copy of Mod Nation Racers... Sealed & slashed as well...

Don't have much interest in it, but I would be willing to trade someone for their copy of GT5.

PM me if interested, otherwise it'll hit the bay sometime this week...

Woot Woot! Got my MGS PSP today. Thank you CAG community!

Edit: I won this prize on Sept. 22

Last edited by a moderator:
I rec'd my PS3 Move Bundle and a game (I think it's ModNation) yesterday. I might be getting more stuff (lunch bag or Subway gift cards) today...

[quote name='sir-fly']since it 30$ new everywhere id say 20$[/QUOTE]
yeah thats what I was thinking, not bad bundled up with the 50 dollar sony gift card along with the game looks like ill be getting/paying about 30 bucks for the Move Bundle

i wanted the Move Bundle or PSP pack but hell this will do :bouncy:

again THX for the heads up everybody CAG seriously rocks best site hands down

ModNation came in. Not interested in it at all since customization is superficial and track creation is better left to people who actually care about that. I think I'll Goozex it for 1000 points, unless someone wants to offer something for me via PM.

looks like people won a lot of nice stuff awaiting my copy of MNR won on 10/15 so still have a few weeks Thanks again to OP for all their hard work putting this together

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']I have yet to receive a prize I won on 9/4. Anybody in the same boat as me?[/QUOTE]

Yup. I won on 9/7 and haven't received anything yet.

[quote name='SEH']Yup. I won on 9/7 and haven't received anything yet.[/QUOTE]
Won on 9/8 got my Sony Style gift card

I'm still waiting for ModNation Racers that I won August 23rd. I'm not really that interested in it but I guess I'll play it. I'm surprised to see people have already received their's after winning it in September. Today marks 10 weeks for me so I'm expecting it to come this week.

[quote name='Rhett']Was there ever a confirmation on what LBP2 winners will get? If we even get anything?[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure they said you will get the game you won, before they are in stores(thats what the email said when I asked about GT5 being delayed). you just have to wait until they are close to release.

I'm betting LB2 gets released before GT5 now:whee:

[quote name='Rhett']Was there ever a confirmation on what LBP2 winners will get? If we even get anything?[/QUOTE]
I sent them an email a while back and this is the response I got back:

Thank you for participating in the Subway® Fiery Footlong Frenzy Fire Drill and congratulations on winning LittleBigPlanetTM 2. Unfortunately, the worldwide release of LittleBigPlanet™2 has been delayed.

Despite the shift in the worldwide release, please rest assured you will still receive LittleBigPlanet™2 before it hits stores! LittleBigPlanet™2 is currently scheduled for a January 18th release.

Anyone win a prize since back in August and have not received their prize yet? I emailed the customer service about 2 weeks ago and at the time they replied saying I should be receiving my prize in 2 weeks. It has now been about 17 days. I'm not sure whether to follow up or give some time. I won back in August.

[quote name='Kendro']Anyone win a prize since back in August and have not received their prize yet? I emailed the customer service about 2 weeks ago and at the time they replied saying I should be receiving my prize in 2 weeks. It has now been about 17 days. I'm not sure whether to follow up or give some time. I won back in August.[/QUOTE]
the best thing to do is act like you never won and it will be there before you no it..
i never wrote down any prize i won lol i find it better that way

Does anyone know what you're supposed to put in the subject line when emailing prizelogic? I sent in an address change a few weeks ago, but am concerned that I didn't use the appropriate header.

[quote name='bearhawk72']I'm pretty sure they said you will get the game you won, before they are in stores(thats what the email said when I asked about GT5 being delayed). you just have to wait until they are close to release.

I'm betting LB2 gets released before GT5 now:whee:[/QUOTE]

Yea still waiting on my copy of GT5 to and feels like it's going to take forever with the delays..

[quote name='JCally']Does anyone know what you're supposed to put in the subject line when emailing prizelogic? I sent in an address change a few weeks ago, but am concerned that I didn't use the appropriate header.[/QUOTE]

bump

[quote name='JCally']bump[/QUOTE]
The two times I emailed them I just put the main topic of my post as the subject "Gran Turismo 5 Delayed" and something about confirmation of address before prizes were sent but I don't recall exactly what I used.

for an address change I'd put something like "Address Change Request" as the subject.

I sent an email last week. they confirmed all my prizes and said I'd get them in a few weeks (minus LBP2) Should have been $50 in subway gift cards and modnation racers. All from fire drills

How in any way possible do they figure that $260 would be a year of subway?

For the average person who would eat 1 6" sub every day for dinner for a year, this would barely last for more than a month and a half.

That is with just a single six inch sub.

Say maybe $2500, and yeah, maybe.

[quote name='JabbaB']How in any way possible do they figure that $260 would be a year of subway?

For the average person who would eat 1 6" sub every day for dinner for a year, this would barely last for more than a month and a half.

That is with just a single six inch sub.

Say maybe $2500, and yeah, maybe.[/QUOTE]

$5 footlong times 52 weeks equals $260. At least that is the way the math looks like.

Even though Subway has tons of different sandwiches, I think I'd get sick of it by my 8th week of Subway in a row.

I won most of my things between September 20th and October 10th, and have only received a $5 footlong giiftcard...

I'm still waiting on my fire drill game trio. It doesn't sound like they've sent out fire drills yet. If it's not here in two weeks, I'll have to email them. I hate to get pushy about free stuff though.

bread's done
Back