Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='Gimpster']sold my slashed barcode copy of modnation on the bay, came out to $29 +$4 shipping. Not bad.[/QUOTE]
Can I see your listing? lol not sure how to word it what'd you say about the barcode slash

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']I'm still waiting on my fire drill game trio. It doesn't sound like they've sent out fire drills yet. If it's not here in two weeks, I'll have to email them. I hate to get pushy about free stuff though.[/QUOTE]

The game trio with the 2 games that aren't even out yet and possibly won't be for months?

[quote name='bobright']Can I see your listing? lol not sure how to word it what'd you say about the barcode slash[/QUOTE]
if you have it next thursday i will buy it from u d.. im kinda backed up this week

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']I still haven't received a MGS PSP pack I won on Sept. 4th. :(((([/QUOTE]i won the 1 that came like september 23rd0r 18th
did you use the right info

I received an e-mail today from PL (with the same person that apparently handles everything) and I won something at the beginning of September and the system didn't have my mailing address for it... I have no idea what it is though, so I replied and asked.

*Re-reads the e-mail*

Oh, it was from the Fire Drill where I got through only to have the address page screw up on me. Guess I'm getting my $20 gift card, yay. Started a reply back but got one from them just before I was going to send it.

[quote name='FadeToOne']The game trio with the 2 games that aren't even out yet and possibly won't be for months?[/QUOTE]
Well, I mostly meant that they should have shipped Modnation Racers by now... Maybe they'll bundle it with Gran Turismo 5 since it comes out the end of this month, but that seems like a long wait...

Anyone still waiting on released prizes for this? I won Modnation Racers and a pair of headphones and still haven't received anything.

I won ModNation racers on 9/11 and havent received it - anybody win about the same time and in the same boat? Have you guys tried emailing them if so?

huh

[quote name='bobright']I won ModNation racers on 9/11 and havent received it - anybody win about the same time and in the same boat? Have you guys tried emailing them if so?

huh[/QUOTE]I emailed them a few days ago and haven't received a response yet. I won on Oct 3rd.

[quote name='soluau']Anyone still waiting on released prizes for this? I won Modnation Racers and a pair of headphones and still haven't received anything.[/QUOTE]I won the MGS PSP pack on September 4th and still haven't received anything.

does anyone have any news on when their copy of gt5 will arrive? i won it from the fire drill frenzy and i keep saying release dates all over the place

[quote name='bobright']Can I see your listing? lol not sure how to word it what'd you say about the barcode slash[/QUOTE]

PM'd it to you, i didn't really say anything that fancy. just take good photos and be honest, barcode slashed through case, but is brand new otherwise, etc.

So I won GT5. It offically has a release date of 11/24.

I have little hpe of getting it on that date, let alone before as it was promised.

No biggie though still have much to get caught up on but interested in seeing how quick they get the game prizes out.

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']So I won GT5. It offically has a release date of 11/24.

I have little hpe of getting it on that date, let alone before as it was promised.

No biggie though still have much to get caught up on but interested in seeing how quick they get the game prizes out.[/QUOTE]
i was thinking they ship the gt5 to prize logic a week or 2 ago when gt5 was getting stamped for release

[quote name='Gimpster']PM'd it to you, i didn't really say anything that fancy. just take good photos and be honest, barcode slashed through case, but is brand new otherwise, etc.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Gimpster, simple but worded perfectly and down to the point.

[quote name='sir-fly']i was thinking they ship the gt5 to prize logic a week or 2 ago when gt5 was getting stamped for release[/QUOTE]
To keep their promise of getting it to the winners before it's available in stores, we only have to get it on the 23rd. I'd expect them to ship the end of next week and for everyone to get them a day or 2 before release.

Does anyone know if they've been shipping out the actual contest prizes via USPS or UPS/Fedex? I moved and have been having all my normal mail forwarded to my new address, I also emailed them with my address change but I'm afraid they might have missed it because I never got a response back.

[IMG-L=7034]19278[/IMG-L]Finally got ModNation in today from the firedrill, shipped USPS. Barcode is slashed.

Still waiting on the Subway gift cards, but this is a start.

[quote name='BlueLobstah'][IMG-L=7034]19278[/IMG-L]Finally got ModNation in today from the firedrill, shipped USPS. Barcode is slashed.

Still waiting on the Subway gift cards, but this is a start.[/QUOTE]

When did you originally win would you happen to know?

[quote name='bobright']When did you originally win would you happen to know?[/QUOTE]

I don't know, whenever the firedrill for ModNation was (first 75), this wasn't from placing the peppers.

[quote name='flatfeetkid']Has anyone gotten their $5 giftcard that they have won from the firedrill?[/QUOTE]

I haven't. So far I only received the $260 gc from fire drill. I thought it was going to be shipped together but I guess I have to wait.

[quote name='josh62488']anyone think we will get our GT5 copies this week since it will be offically released next week?[/QUOTE]
i hope so

I won a lot of things mid september and have only received a $5 giftcard.

WTH?

I emailed them and the lady replied saying "They are looking into why I have yet to receive my prize."

Well, I wouldn't really care if it wasn't Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter Edition!

Urgghh! lol.

[quote name='rogXue']got my modnation racers. waiting for my gc's[/QUOTE]
Again when did you win ModNation racers? if ya know the date and can let me know that'd help as I'm waiting on mine still. Thanks!!

[quote name='JabbaB']I won a lot of things mid september and have only received a $5 giftcard.

WTH?

I emailed them and the lady replied saying "They are looking into why I have yet to receive my prize."

Well, I wouldn't really care if it wasn't Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter Edition!

Urgghh! lol.[/QUOTE]

I got the same response, and that was like a week and a half ago. I sent them another message two days ago asking if there was any progress. I won on September 7th and still dont have shit.

I wonder if all the people that won a lvl 2 prize are still going to get their GT5 lol. I hope I'll get it so I can use the money to get some other games.

[quote name='sasuke543']okay so I won a copy of GT5 when the contest was going on, how can I find out when it's going to be shipped?[/QUOTE]

You can't. I asked them if they sent out some kind of confirmation when the game was shipped and they told me no, there would not be any confirmation.

And I just got the mail and still no copy yet.

bread's done
Back