Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

GT5 will be coming out in a week. They got to be shipping it now or real soon if they want to keep their promise of delivering it before street date.

I have this terrible feeling the GT5 shipment is going to be a huge mess. Like, no one getting it early, some people getting it really late, and some not getting it at all.

I hope not, I want my copy!

[quote name='eau']GT5 will be coming out in a week. They got to be shipping it now or real soon if they want to keep their promise of delivering it before street date.[/QUOTE]
i bet they start arriving monday

[quote name='eau']GT5 will be coming out in a week. They got to be shipping it now or real soon if they want to keep their promise of delivering it before street date.[/QUOTE]

oh where did they say they promised to deliver it before street date? :eek:

[quote name='sasuke543']oh where did they say they promised to deliver it before street date? :eek:[/QUOTE]
They stated it to me in an email and on their twitter.
@YoooEric We're in the process of fulfillment right now. GT5 should arrive shortly before it hits stores.

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']I emailed prizelogic a few days ago to check up on my fire drill package. They haven't responded yet. How many days will it take?[/QUOTE]

I emailed them nearly a month ago to change my address and still haven't gotten a response. I'm just a tiny bit worried.

[quote name='ohram']I emailed them nearly a month ago to change my address and still haven't gotten a response. I'm just a tiny bit worried.[/QUOTE] When my brother emailed them the longest time was 5 days, he even had to insert his address because the winning page messed up. You should email them again and make sure you have the confirm code. That's the only reason we won it.

Read a post on another forum that someone emailed prizelogic about GT5 and got a response that it will be overnighted on Monday, Nov, 22nd so everyone gets it on the 23rd.

[quote name='bearhawk72']Read a post on another forum that someone emailed prizelogic about GT5 and got a response that it will be overnighted on Monday, Nov, 22nd so everyone gets it on the 23rd.[/QUOTE]
I don't really care when I get the game but it's funny that getting the game "before it hits shelves" means getting it about 16 hours before it's offical release date. I guess they didn't lie but it's funny. Although it's more on Sony than them since they delayed the game and screwed up it's release date.

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']I don't really care when I get the game but it's funny that getting the game "before it hits shelves" means getting it about 16 hours before it's offical release date. I guess they didn't lie but it's funny. Although it's more on Sony than them since they delayed the game and screwed up it's release date.[/QUOTE]
I don't like how they basically left us all in the dark. After you win and get a confirmation email, they will never contact you again about when it ships. You have to chase them down to find out anything.

In that respect I thought it all could have been handled better.

[quote name='bearhawk72']I don't like how they basically left us all in the dark. After you win and get a confirmation email, they will never contact you again about when it ships. You have to chase them down to find out anything.

In that respect I thought it all could have been handled better.[/QUOTE]even though its free i feel the same way,, if they had a store to purchase items i wouldnt dare buy a product rom them

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']I don't really care when I get the game but it's funny that getting the game "before it hits shelves" means getting it about 16 hours before it's offical release date. I guess they didn't lie but it's funny. Although it's more on Sony than them since they delayed the game and screwed up it's release date.[/QUOTE]
there are people still waiting for modnation and uncharted 2 lol so the delay had nothing to do with it.. sony should have had the prizes already in a warhouse for the fenzy contest since they had a certain amount to give away of each prize anyway

[quote name='ohram']I emailed them nearly a month ago to change my address and still haven't gotten a response. I'm just a tiny bit worried.[/QUOTE]
No response here either, emailed them about Mod Nation Racers still haven't got it I won back on 9/10

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']The person that answers emails probably hates their job now and doesn't care at this point :p[/QUOTE]

HAHA! You're so very right!

But yeah, I stillllll haven't even received a single prize...

Well I got a $5 card about a month ago.

I won U2 Fortune hunter on the 30th of September (about 7 weeks ago).

The wait is literally painful.

I won Gran Turismo 5 ilterally at 11:00 pm on Oct 17, the last day of the competition.

[quote name='JabbaB']HAHA! You're so very right!

But yeah, I stillllll haven't even received a single prize...

Well I got a $5 card about a month ago.

I won U2 Fortune hunter on the 30th of September (about 7 weeks ago).

The wait is literally painful.

I won Gran Turismo 5 ilterally at 11:00 pm on Oct 17, the last day of the competition.[/QUOTE]
For the prizes that were already released(Mod Nation, UC2) they should have had on hand and ready to ship in at most 2 weeks. Making people wait 8-10 weeks for gift cards or games they should already have in hand is stupid.

Still nothing for me. I won on September 7th.

Waiting on the following
Modnation Racers
Gran Turismo 5
LBP2

I'm hoping my MNR and GT5 come bundled sometime this week. Obviously LBP2 wont be here until sometime in January.

I thought the whole idea was to "win it" before you have the opportunity to "buy it".... i never thought they promised to ship it before its released, the contest started long before pre-orders started so that would be the definition of "winning it" before you could "buy it", or buy it instore in general. whatevs, i won MDRacers and got my copy. I'm happy with this contest

[quote name='madogmgd']Hey CAG

It's been a while because I've been in a retreat in India.

On the 3rd I received uncharted 2 fortune hunter edition

The UPS man had no idea the treasure he held.

My excitement already dwindled past the month since I've won it.
So naturally I put it on ebay.

Could use a good 1,500 dollar gaMING rig.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Uncharted-2-Amo...Games_Games&hash=item43a2f726df#ht_500wt_1156
The listing is over but im putting it there just for proof.[/QUOTE]

wow! kudos man... that's dope!

[quote name='dyeknom']I've debated on when to list my Uncharted 2 FHE. I'd love the cash, but I would HATE to part with this so soon.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to bother, but do you remember what day you won that? If not, what day did you get the confirmation email?

I ask because I won it on the 30th of september and I haven't even got an email back yet.

If I don't get it tomorrow, should I be worried?

If it was the Fortune Hunter edition of Uncharted, I might not have cared.

[quote name='GtotheA']still havent got info if im getting my GT5 package =/
what should i do?[/QUOTE]maybe it will ship today via fed ex
or usps in the morning and wensday

Don't think anyone got there copy of gt5 yet we are still waiting on it to come..

I feel bad for the people that won lbp 2 though they got a longer wait, lucky gt5 wasn't delayed more..

[quote name='GtotheA']still havent got info if im getting my GT5 package =/
what should i do?[/QUOTE]
No one has gotten it yet. did you get a confirmation email that you won it right after you did? If so that's the only info you're going to get from prizelogic.

[quote name='sir-fly']maybe it will ship today via fed ex
or usps in the morning and wensday[/QUOTE]
I read on another forum they plan to overnight ship them today so we get them tomorrow. Whether or not thats true is up in the air.

Everybody reading this, post a reply.

Tell about everything you won, when you won it, and how long it took to get to you as well as the procedure (emails, phone calls, etc.)

I only ask because I'm not receiving anything. Even though it was a free contest with free prizes, I was happy with what I won:

Use this format. Its super easy to read.

What item (Won: Date, Recieved: No if not yet, Date if yes)

My prizes:

Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter Edition (Won: Sept. 30th, Received: No)
Modnation Racers (Won: October 4th, Received: No)
Gran Turismo 5 (Won: October 17th, Received: No/possibly tomorrow)

About 5, $5 giftcards (Won: Sep. 20th-Oct 5th, Received: 1 on October 20th)
Instant win codes, received them all...

[quote name='sir-fly']won:
psp mgs bundle-sept 23 yes
5$ card sept 12 yes
gt5 oct 5 no[/QUOTE]

Won:
Patapon 2-Recieved: Yes, it was a code emailed to me
GT5 Sept 28-Recieved:Not yet

[quote name='JabbaB']
My prizes:

Instant win codes, received them all...[/QUOTE]
You won a $1500 prize and that still wasn't enough for you? =/

[quote name='JabbaB']Everybody reading this, post a reply.

Tell about everything you won, when you won it, and how long it took to get to you as well as the procedure (emails, phone calls, etc.)

I only ask because I'm not receiving anything. Even though it was a free contest with free prizes, I was happy with what I won:

My prizes:

Instant win codes, received them all...[/QUOTE]

Well you are just entering 8 weeks after winning the fortune Hunter Edition
You haven't quite reached 8 weeks on MNR
And GT5 isn't released yet(they claimed to me in an email we'd get it before it was on sale in stores)

With the 8-10 week delivery time they stated in the confirmation emails, you should be getting all 3 within the next 2 weeks would be my guess

[quote name='ToS']Limit: A maximum of one (1) Prize per Prize Level per person or household address.[/quote]

I see a couple level 2 prizes, and all of the GC were level 1... So, unless you had them shipped to different addresses, you are only getting 1. And, if they deemed that you attempted to cheat by creating multiple accounts, then you should consider yourself lucky that you even got that $5 gift card.

This was a PrizeLogic promotion. Be very careful when participating in ePrize and PrizeLogic promotions. They do this for a living, and are quite good at detecting people trying to cheat.

EDIT: and you have no recourse, because you agreed to the ToS when you signed up, and it contains this little gem:
All winning prize winners are subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by PrizeLogic, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters pertaining to this Promotion.

My prizes:

Modnation Racers (Won: October 3rd, Received: No)
PIIQ Headphones (Won: October 6th, Received: No)
Gran Turismo 5 (Won: October 12th, Received: No/possibly tomorrow)

Received: Nothing

On Nov 8th I emailed them asking when/if I would receive anything. On the 14th they responded with:
They are still shipping out prizes. We are looking into why you have not yet received your prize. You will hear back from us as soon as we have more information.

No updates as of yet. :\

[quote name='A Gamer']I see a couple level 2 prizes, and all of the GC were level 1... So, unless you had them shipped to different addresses, you are only getting 1. And, if they deemed that you attempted to cheat by creating multiple accounts, then you should consider yourself lucky that you even got that $5 gift card.

This was a PrizeLogic promotion. Be very careful when participating in ePrize and PrizeLogic promotions. They do this for a living, and are quite good at detecting people trying to cheat.

EDIT: and you have no recourse, because you agreed to the ToS when you signed up, and it contains this little gem:[/QUOTE]

Here come the Cheat Police again.

I bet he gets all his prizes.

[quote name='bearhawk72']No one has gotten it yet. did you get a confirmation email that you won it right after you did? If so that's the only info you're going to get from prizelogic.[/QUOTE]

yes i got the confirmation email. Hopefully i get it today. i actually won the Collectors edition so its worth a bit more and looking to sell/trade it here.

I wonder if multiple emails with the same address will set off red flags. I only won one level 2 prize (GT5), but I played on about 5 different emails.

[quote name='JabbaB']Everybody reading this, post a reply.

My prizes:

Instant win codes, received them all...[/QUOTE]Did you win all of those under the same account? If not, did you list the same home mailing address for different emails? You may have disqualified yourself for doing so (check the rules). And if you did it would serve you right after you won a $1,500 prize on your first win and still tried to game the system.

If not, and you were honest, then bummer and I hope you get your prizes.

By the way, I won:
GT5: Oct 5th. Got email within minutes. Still haven't received it.

bread's done
Back