Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='superhippy1986']Daily update of who got their lbp2![/QUOTE]

Nothing yet. Hoping it comes tomorrow or Saturday. Would make for an awesome weekend!

If it's coming via UPS like GT5 did, it probably won't be Saturday... Hopefully tomorrow, that would be nice and earlier than expected. But does UPS even stop deliveries on MLK Jr. Day?

Would also be nice if we got a notification of it shipping so we wouldn't have to play the ol'guessing game...

[quote name='PHOENIXZERO']If it's coming via UPS like GT5 did, it probably won't be Saturday... Hopefully tomorrow, that would be nice and earlier than expected. But does UPS even stop deliveries on MLK Jr. Day?

Would also be nice if we got a notification of it shipping so we wouldn't have to play the ol'guessing game...[/QUOTE]

If it takes them like a week to respond to out emails you really think they will email us when they ship our stuff? Nein....

[quote name='PHOENIXZERO']But does UPS even stop deliveries on MLK Jr. Day?[/QUOTE]

Yes, UPS delivers on MLK Day. I'd love if LBP2 would arrive tomorrow, but I'm guessing it's not coming until Monday.

So, why exactly is it people are hoping/expecting it to come sometime this weekend? GT5 came the day before it released to the public, there's no reason this would be any different.

[quote name='Schwowsers']Yes, UPS delivers on MLK Day. I'd love if LBP2 would arrive tomorrow, but I'm guessing it's not coming until Monday.[/QUOTE]

Thank god for private companies... Oh wait.. USPS is private yet gov owned....

[quote name='superhippy1986']If it takes them like a week to respond to out emails you really think they will email us when they ship our stuff? Nein....[/QUOTE]

*Sigh* True, PL seems like all their support is done by one person. But wasn't GT5 shipped directly from Sony? Granted the situation is a little different for LBP2 as mentioned earlier. But still I wouldn't be surprised if Prize Logic just sent them the list of winners and had Sony take care of it. If that were the case they likely have our e-mail addresses too but yeah, too much work.

[quote name='Schwowsers']Yes, UPS delivers on MLK Day. I'd love if LBP2 would arrive tomorrow, but I'm guessing it's not coming until Monday.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I didn't think they would stop delivering for a federal holiday, they're not the post office after all, heh.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Thank god for private companies... Oh wait.. USPS is private yet gov owned....[/QUOTE]

Yeah, good thing we're talking about United Parcel Service not the United States Postal Service with the former having little to nothing to do with the federal government.. ;)

[quote name='SEH']So, why exactly is it people are hoping/expecting it to come sometime this weekend? GT5 came the day before it released to the public, there's no reason this would be any different.[/QUOTE]

This one wasn't crammed out the door at the very last minute.

[quote name='Zerok']My copy of LBP2 just arrived! It came via FedEx, not UPS.[/QUOTE]

wooot congrats!!! i wanna see :applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='superhippy1986']For those who have their copies today pics or it didn't happen![/QUOTE]

DSC02870.JPG

[quote name='naruto179']
DSC02870.JPG
[/QUOTE]

Okay I'm good... Thanks you two.. Now excuse me as I use the can then camp in the living room waiting for a fedex truck that may or may not come today.

[quote name='MidValley']I just got both copies of LBP 2 and Modnation Racers.[/QUOTE]

Congrats!!!! was this a firedrill win for all three of the games or was it the jalapeno wins?

[quote name='squlshe']Congrats!!!! was this a firedrill win for all three of the games or was it the jalapeno wins?[/QUOTE]

All my wins were Firedrill.

[quote name='SEH']So, why exactly is it people are hoping/expecting it to come sometime this weekend? GT5 came the day before it released to the public, there's no reason this would be any different.[/QUOTE]

And here I sit looking like an idiot as I just received my copies of LBP2 and MNR.

[quote name='imamanwithaplan']did anyone get emails about them coming?[/QUOTE]

I've never gotten an email from Prizelogic saying any of my prizes had shipped.

I didn't.
In fact, I had just sent an email to them this morning after the first person posted that their LBP2 showed up.

I was sure I wasn't going to get my copy because I had played the contest with someone elses name and had moved. They had the wrong address.

I emailed them twice a month ago about changing the address with no response. Woke up today to a package, though, and never heard from them email-wise.

[quote name='Triz']Sacramento CA, got my LBP2.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations! I noticed that you also said you won MNR too. Just wondering when did you win MNR? bc i also won mnr and LP2 but i have yet to receiver either. thanks!

lol on the MNR that i got with my LBP 2 it says on my MNR box NOT FOR RESALE then i opens up the game and the cd also said not for resale doh guess i wont be trading that in lol

Got mine also about an hour and a half ago.:D Finally the wait is over, now to decide where it'll be in my backlog of games. I still have games I bought last April during the EAStore discount bonanza to get through.

bread's done
Back