Subway Guardians of the Galaxy Promotion (Free Code)

pyoobez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
http://galaxy.subway.com/?code=GUARDIANS

Prizes: 21 million: Guardians of the Galaxy Digital Comic ($1.99)

11,000: $5 gift card (  :dunce: )

5,500: e-movie cash ($12)

3,400: e-concession cash voucher ($5)

1,000: one year Planet Fitness membership (MUST BE 18: $178)

10: one free footlong for a week vouchers ($312 giftcard)

EDIT: Also for every five game codes you enter, you'll get one free ticket. Codes can be gotten from 30 oz. drinks. (Limit three)

Also:

To obtain a Complimentary Code for free beginning 12:00:00 AM 
(start of day) ET on August 19, 2014 through August 31, 2014 at 
11:59:59 PM ET, an Entrant should visit 
http://galaxy.subway.com, click on the link to the Official Rules, 
click on the link in this Rule 3 where instructed and then follow 
the on-screen instructions to request a Complimentary Code. 
Five (5) Complimentary Codes will be emailed back to the Entrant 
from the Administrator, PrizeLogic. Limit one (1) request per 
Entrant per day.

Note: I got an error trying to redeem the code for the comic, apparently it's happening to others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or or you can not be cheap and actually go to Subway and buy a 30 oz drink to go along with a sriracha BLT Doritos foot long sandwich.
but this is CHEAPassgamer.com so arent we all cheap if we are in this site!! But I will buy some just that u need 5 to get a free ticket and I dont go to subway a lot

All the subways near me give you a large cup with a combo for a penny more.

If this "EDIT: Also for every five game codes you enter, you'll get one free ticket. Codes can be gotten from 30 oz. drinks." pans out looks like easy movie tickets.

All the subways near me give you a large cup with a combo for a penny more.

If this "EDIT: Also for every five game codes you enter, you'll get one free ticket. Codes can be gotten from 30 oz. drinks." pans out looks like easy movie tickets.
I forgot to add, it's a limit of three.

anyone have the link to the spot to get the free codes online that is mentioned in the official rules? it just says to use link in rule 3, go to Galaxy.subway.com, use official rules to find the link to request free codes. not seeing it anywhere, anyone want to enlighten me??

anyone have the link to the spot to get the free codes online that is mentioned in the official rules? it just says to use link in rule 3, go to Galaxy.subway.com, use official rules to find the link to request free codes. not seeing it anywhere, anyone want to enlighten me??
The online free codes don't go online until August 19th (hence the red). There's info in the rules for how to send in for codes via mail, I just didn't bother to post it.

bread's done
Back