Subway Scrabble 08'

[quote name='AlphakirA']come on man...you can't seriously believe that...[/quote]

Well, I remember a while back during a Taco Bell promo where you could collect 5 losing pieces to get a free taco, a bunch of punks running around the restraunt went up to a table to steal a losing piece right off the guys tray.

Well, if you have a bridge to sell me, show me the deed.

[quote name='missingno81']Tell me about it, I just got the letter N and when I turned my head to cough someone jacked it and ran out the door. It was the first piece I got and didn't know it was rare.[/quote]

That sucks, but the lesson here is to always look at your stuff, and pack a tazer with you ^_^. Or some form of a weapon that can disable a person XD

[quote name='AlphakirA']come on man...you can't seriously believe that...[/quote]

Actually the story is true its just I didn't know it was kind of rare until a week after. It was some hispanic person and the Subway was right by a Home Depot so its not like I can file a report with the police.

well if u think about it your basically holding 10k in your hand. I mean in bigger cities if your holding a $100 in your hand someone might try and jack it. I would have lol'd to have seen it happen, but I don't really believe your story.

[quote name='@ndrew']well if u think about it your basically holding 10k in your hand. I mean in bigger cities if your holding a $100 in your hand someone might try and jack it. I would have lol'd to have seen it happen, but I don't really believe your story.[/quote]
so if it's worth 10k, you probably could file a warrent w/out a lot of weird looks

A few more free letters if anyone wants them. I have a S , H , and I. As with before , PM me and tell me which letter you want , first come first serve. If you like , you can give me an order of preference in case the letter you want is already gone and you don't miss out.

Also as before , If you've gotten a free letter from me already , please let someone else take it.;)

Edit : H and S are gone. I actually have 2 more Is as well as an R left that I forgot I had.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='StarKnightX']A few more free letters if anyone wants them. I have a S , H , and I. As with before , PM me and tell me which letter you want , first come first serve. If you like , you can give me an order of preference in case the letter you want is already gone and you don't miss out.

Also as before , If you've gotten a free letter from me already , please let someone else take it.;)

Edit : H is gone , only S and I remain.[/quote]

Thanks a lot! Got the H. No instant win though :cry: That makes me 0/X for online instant wins..

I have a T available but heres the thing, I found it outside my apartment so I don't know if it is valid or not. First to PM can try it out. No newbies please.

EDIT: Gone in under a minute, it worked.

ebay is the way to go.

I was able to buy 27 months of pogo for around 47 bucks ( would cost me around 70 bucks) and since i already play Pogo its like getting 30+ bucks free.

If you think the pieces are high now Just wait till next month when the mcdonalds monopoly thing starts. THEN AGAIN

Im shocked that Ebay will allow people to sell SUBWAY pieces but will ban anyone trying to sell Mcdonalds .

does ne one have a b and or y code cuz i really need the prius..our family is poor and if i win my mom might get back on her feet..?

why wasnt this taken down? oh well. i used a $2 giftcard i got here awhile ago and bought a soda, got 2 R's and won a free Flat Bread. Best $2 i never spent.

[quote name='slidecage']is there a 2009 thread yet... already won 18 months of pogo WOOO[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have 6 months myself, seems like they're giving a lot of those away -_-

bread's done
Back