Subway Subprize Party - Code Thread

[quote name='mr.me']Lol, it's the last three days and they probably only have subs left to give away. Pretty pointless entering now.[/QUOTE]

i won a free sub just now as you posted that. (oh the irony) it's gonna be a 5 dollar GC so i'm gonna just put extra money on there when i get it (8 to 10 weeks later lol) and take one of my friends out to eat lol

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']i won a free sub just now as you posted that. (oh the irony) it's gonna be a 5 dollar GC so i'm gonna just put extra money on there when i get it (8 to 10 weeks later lol) and take one of my friends out to eat lol[/QUOTE]

LOL! Exactly as I thought! I wouldn't even claim it, unless they just automatically send it.

Also, I don't mean to be rude or prickish, but irony is when you do something and it has the opposite effect of what you intended.

[quote name='mr.me']LOL! Exactly as I thought! I wouldn't even claim it, unless they just automatically send it.

Also, I don't mean to be rude or prickish, but irony is when you do something and it has the opposite effect of what you intended.[/QUOTE]

ahhhh,my bad lol (on the irony part) your not sounding rude at all.
and i claimed it so i can take my friend out for lunch so it's all good.

bread's done
Back