Sucker Punch ticket deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

khoido

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I know it's a not the right place for bluray/dvd post, but I guess some of you might be able to help. So Sucker Punch is out next Friday and it's a movie by Zack Snyder. They used to give away a free ticket of every movie made by him before in some sort of bundle. For example, they gave away free tickets to "300" if you pre-ordered the DVD in Best Buy, or Target/Walmart gave away free tickets to "Watchmen" if you bought the motion picture DVD of the comics.

I assumed the same deal would be given to Sucker Punch, but I haven't seen anything so far. Does any of you have any idea about this?

I noticed a free movie ticket deal for mars needs moms on some disney DVDs at costco the other day.

Not to be a smart ass, but you could look around and see if any of the theatres near you have an Early Bird Special.

My wife and I normally see our movies Sunday mornings before noon because it's only $5 a ticket at the theatre near our house for all showings before noon on Saturday and Sunday. $10 for the two tickets is a better deal than whatever the DVD might be (unless the DVD is $10, of course). But, then you have to figure in tax plus gas.

Not to be a smart ass, but you could look around and see if any of the theatres near you have an Early Bird Special.

My wife and I normally see our movies Sunday mornings before noon because it's only $5 a ticket at the theatre near our house for all showings before noon on Saturday and Sunday. $10 for the two tickets is a better deal than whatever the DVD might be (unless the DVD is $10, of course). But, then you have to figure in tax plus gas.

Not to burst your bubbles, but you're not the only one to do that lol
I'm going to see that movie with a group of friends, so I'm trying to save us as much money as we can.

There are a bunch of Warner Bros. movies released this week that's suppose to have Sucker Punch movie cash. However when I went to check out my local Best Buy and Walmart, I didn't see them shelved. This is a deal for me as I want to buy 300 on Blu-ray.

Thanks. If that's the case, I might wanna buy Ninja Assassin just for Sucker Punch cash.

[quote name='Shadow Cloud']There are a bunch of Warner Bros. movies released this week that's suppose to have Sucker Punch movie cash. However when I went to check out my local Best Buy and Walmart, I didn't see them shelved. This is a deal for me as I want to buy 300 on Blu-ray.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...93&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=a40f3cd63ecc4954300, Constantine, Shoot Em Up, Ninja Assassin, The Losers, Watchmen[/QUOTE]
any idea if this is only good at FYE?? looking at their website, looks like the "Free Movie Cash" isn't exactly free as those movies that have the movie cash included are $5 more than the ones w/o it listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back