Suggest some cheap light gun games for PS2

vampire night i believe..i think someone made a post about it being $14.99...time crisis 3 used should be like $5-$10 at EB/GS..i think ninja assault got released as a console game, but i'm not sure

The better Guncon games are:

Time Crisis 2
Time Crisis 3
Vampire Night
Ninja Assault
Resident Evil: Dead Aim

You can find them on CAG at various times of the year or on eBay, just look for the auctions that end from 7 am - 5 pm EST to get the best deals since people usually don't bid during business hours ;)

...and some other games that came out very early in the PS2 lifecycle that I don't quite recall >_

Unfortunately, There simply aren't many lightgun games for the PS2. Other than the titles Caliburn mentioned, you have Time Crisis: Crisis Zone (worst in the series IMO), Dino Stalker, and Endgame. I kind of liked Endgame as it was a complete Time Crisis ripoff. Dino Stalker was okay but it's different since you move around with the D-Pad on the Guncon 2. From what I understand, Starsky and Hutch also has some parts where you use the Guncon as well.

Starsky & Hutch can only be done with a lightgun if you have two playes, but it's a lot of fun if you do. One of my friends and I would drag my PS2 out to the bigscreen TV in the lounge of my dorm almost every weekend to play that game. If you've got a driving wheel it will almost feel like you're playing Lucky & Wild (pretty old arcade game).

Endgame is alright, but there seem to be hit detection issues, so I might not put that at the top of your list.

Time Crisis: Crisis Zone /w GunCon 2 is $6 at K-mart if you can find one. It's a mediocre game but you do get a brand new GunCon 2 as a spare. When you're done with it, just trade in the game alone to get your money back and keep the gun for yourself.

[quote name='Tepper']The guncon 1's work with Time Crisis 2, which is probably the best in the series, anyway.[/QUOTE]

Can anyone confirm this or other PS2 guncon games working with guncon 1? I obviously don't want to buy something and be dissapointed or shit out of luck.

bread's done
Back