Suggestion: Add Wii Wifi Games to profile

ep2011

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Now that there are 2 wifi games for the wii, I have a suggestion. I think you should make a new box in the profile for Wii Wifi Games, similar to the DS Wifi games. If you cannot do this for some reason, my second suggestion is to make the DS one called "Nintendo Wifi Connection - :ds: :wii: " (or something similar). I think this would be a help to all nintendo gamers.

I second this idea, as long as it doesn't show in your little profile when you post, but in your normal profile.

[quote name='Rocko']I second this idea, as long as it doesn't show in your little profile when you post, but in your normal profile.[/quote]

It would be the same as the DS one. Look at my profile, you can see it only shows up when you click on it.

[quote name='ep2011']It would be the same as the DS one. Look at my profile, you can see it only shows up when you click on it.[/quote]

Oh, right. Heh. I forget they changed that.... I think in the beginning the DS one showed when you post.

In any case, good idea, IMO.

[quote name='ep2011']Now that there are 2 wifi games for the wii[/QUOTE]
:lol: Woo hoo! 2!

But yea good idea. Theres 3 if you count BBA. I wonder when number 4 will come out...

[quote name='CouRageouS']:lol: Woo hoo! 2!

But yea good idea. Theres 3 if you count BBA. I wonder when number 4 will come out...[/quote]

BBA? Is that an import?

[quote name='ep2011']BBA? Is that an import?[/quote]Big Brain Academy. But I think that used the system friend code, so nothing new there.

Next one should be Battalion Wars in October, unless there's something before it now that it got delayed.

[quote name='botticus']Big Brain Academy. But I think that used the system friend code, so nothing new there.

Next one should be Battalion Wars in October, unless there's something before it now that it got delayed.[/quote]

Oh yeah I rented that, hated it. It was really like wii mail or something though, wasn't true online.

bread's done
Back