Suggestion for video game trading section

freeloader105

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
To make it easier to navigate the Video Game Trading section, it should be organized by platforms: PS3, 360, PC, etc. For me, for example, it's really hard to find PC games, because there are much fewer posts for them in general.

Also, there is no established thread title tag guidelines that would indicate the platform, afaik. That's why, I think, that creating subforums for each major platform would be the best approach.

[quote name='freeloader105']To make it easier to navigate the Video Game Trading section, it should be organized by platforms: PS3, 360, PC, etc. For me, for example, it's really hard to find PC games, because there are much fewer posts for them in general.

Also, there is no established thread title tag guidelines that would indicate the platform, afaik. That's why, I think, that creating subforums for each major platform would be the best approach.[/QUOTE]

The last thing I want to do is divide my games up among multiple posts in different categories. I don't want to micromanage on CAG.

[quote name='georox']The last thing I want to do is divide my games up among multiple posts in different categories. I don't want to micromanage on CAG.[/QUOTE]

Well, each to their own. Alternatively, they could come up with a way to tag the threads so that you could use the search feature to find games for specific platforms.

bread's done
Back