Suggestion: Get rid of non-deals in the deals forum with another forum

Vectorman0

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I suggest CAG makes a forum for non-deals for all of the junk that ends up and stays in the deals forum that really isn't a deal

-Availability threads (wii, elite, etc.)
-Stuff found before release (Halo 2 Vista)
-And stuff that just doesn't cut it as a deal. (Pokemon center DS Lite)
-90% of the Amazon DotD's

Availbility threads are supposed to go into the regional subforum's, people are just too dumb to use them.

Deal threads were people finds things before release is a deal, just not in the usual sense - if I really wanted Halo 2 Vista 1 week earlier, I now know to go to Circuit City to get it.

All the Amazon DotD's are still deals, no matter how much people bitch and complain about them.

A subforum to the deals forum would just be unnecessary and create extra clutter, and then you'd still have people posting all this stuff in the main deals forum anyways, since they wouldn't know to use the subforum.

[quote name='Roufuss']Availbility threads are supposed to go into the regional subforum's, people are just too dumb to use them.

Deal threads were people finds things before release is a deal, just not in the usual sense - if I really wanted Halo 2 Vista 1 week earlier, I now know to go to Circuit City to get it.

All the Amazon DotD's are still deals, no matter how much people bitch and complain about them.

A subforum to the deals forum would just be unnecessary and create extra clutter, and then you'd still have people posting all this stuff in the main deals forum anyways, since they wouldn't know to use the subforum.[/QUOTE]

QFT

bread's done
Back