Suggestions on ebay transaction.

SirSavesALot

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
So after 9 years I finally had my first bad ebay experience. I bought a slim xbox360 250gb from a seller. They shipped it immediately. I opened the box and the xbox inside wasn't the one they described. They advertised a glossy xbox and I recieved a matte one, the face of the xbox was jostled out, the controller didn't match the one in the picture and the 250gb hard drive was completely MIA.

I sent pictures to the seller, asking if there was a chance that he shipped the wrong package to me, he instantly got defensive and insinuated that the xbox I took pictures of wasn't the one that he sent me.

Obviously I have filled out a claim, and he actually sent it into the next stage.

Any suggestions as to things I should do? I know the game this guy is playing and want to make sure I come out in the right.

Thanks for any suggestions.

I would file a claim and ask him to pay for the cost to ship it back to him since he lied. If he wont then just get your paypal refund and keep it.

So, it turns out that I won the dispute, and they want me to ship the item back to him. I can see what is going to happen next and he will claim that I didn't send the product back in the same condition.

Any ideas?

bread's done
Back