Suikoden - $2.99 on PSN

thegamecubist

CAGiversary!
As part of the PlayStation's 15th anniversary, Sony is putting some PS1 games up for sale on PSN. Suikoden is normally $5.99, but from what I understand Sony is going to have a weekly special for the next few weeks? This week is Suikoden for $2.99. I had my eye on it for a while, so at that price I jumped on it :D

Okay i need major help

can someone walk me though how to get this game

how i understand it i need to log in on my personal computer.

download the media go center and then download the game into my PC and then Transfer the game somehow into the psp using a USB cable right??

what is this WLAN Settings??

i thoughi could hook the PSP up using a USB cord ..

Seems you need wireless to get this to work

[quote name='slidecage']Okay i need major help

can someone walk me though how to get this game

how i understand it i need to log in on my personal computer.

download the media go center and then download the game into my PC and then Transfer the game somehow into the psp using a USB cable right??[/QUOTE]

Go to the Playstation Store on your PSP. Buy the game. If you have enough room on your memory stick, it'll be there when it's finished downloading.

I'd buy that for three dollars!
buyfordollar.jpg

[quote name='slidecage']
what is this WLAN Settings??

i thoughi could hook the PSP up using a USB cord ..

Seems you need wireless to get this to work[/QUOTE]You can do it via USB or wifi. Wifi is easier cause you can completely skip over Media Go and log straight into the store.

Thanks OP. Never played this game before and at this price I'll definitely pick it up.

Can't wait to see some of the next discounted games. I would love to see some more PSN classics discounted like Wild Arms, Resident Evils, Silent Hill, Castlevania, etc.

I've never played this game before, but at this price, I think I'll definitely be picking it up when I get home tonight.

[quote name='Dezuria']Still hoping they release Suikoden II.[/QUOTE]
We all do. And frankly it's disgusting that they haven't; they know the demand for it. Plus, JPN already got it on PSN.

Anyway, thanks OP. I love Suikoden and have a PS1 copy but I will grab this. I recommend anyone who hasn't given this series a shot to buy this game, particularly at this price. Nay, I demand it, to generate more interest for Konami to release S2.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']You can do it via USB or wifi. Wifi is easier cause you can completely skip over Media Go and log straight into the store.[/QUOTE]

seems you need WIFI to first hook up your PSP to download games. You can then port games over via the USB port but you need a wireless modem to first hook up your PSP system to be able to play games (that is what a worker on the phone told me)

O well no wireless network here so got to pass .

Yeah saw it last night. Great price. You guys should check out the theme they got going with the 15th anniversary thing, it's really nice.

Not sure if I'll get it. Would rather a physical copy lmao

[quote name='kn00tcn']what if you're not into rpgs[/QUOTE]

Then you'll hate it. The game almost looks like 16bit RPG, so you need to be able to enjoy the game for what it is.

Such a great price people. Glad to see the amount of people deciding to try it out :D I love my physical copy so I'm good.

bread's done
Back