Suikoden 2 disc only, Ps1 rpgs, imports, and a couple rare megadrive titles!

[quote name='fwbweux']HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!?!?!

Now every time that I stare at my Sega CD collection and see that it's still just Sonic CD and Time Gal sitting in a dusty corner of an old bookshelf, I'll remember that it's because your Popful Mail wasn't complete.[/QUOTE]

Time gal is one screwed up game. Now it's time to throw down some wuss bids.

Sega CD Popful Mail - $10
Sega CD Lunar: Eternal Blue complete - $10
Sega CD Lunar: The Silver Star complete - $10
Sega Saturn Albert Odyssey complete w/ original reg card and WD flyer - $10

PS1 Silhouette Mirage complete- very good condition - $1

Ugh I hate you..... In need of some of these games and was gonna stop spending. To get things started.

Ogre Battle - $3.00

Am I just blind, but I don't see an end date in the op.

All those pictures might be making me blind out the part where it says end date.

:*(

[quote name='Squarehard']Am I just blind, but I don't see an end date in the op.

All those pictures might be making me blind out the part where it says end date.

:*([/QUOTE]

The end date is whatever your imagination wants it to be! ;)

I haven't set an end date yet, I'm only going to make this a five day lowball tops. Maybe Monday or Tuesday, I'll post the end time later tonight.

Thank you all for the bids so far, time to waste away playing Yakuza 4!

Jeez Handsome, you could have set the minimum bid increments at $5 and you'd still have no problem getting bids! Take a trip up here this weekend and you can hang out at the humane society with us and see all the cats, by the way!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Albert Odyssey - $40

and this Suikoden II nonsense is stopping right now.

Suikoden II $70[/QUOTE]
you just crushed a bunch of people's hopes lol

Gotta decide what I'm fighting for. Hey, if you can get people to buy $100 in stuff off of me in the next week I'll bid on Suikoden! :D

[quote name='Donkey132']you just crushed a bunch of people's hopes lol[/QUOTE]

With Albert hopefully I did. :D

Suikoden on the other hand... I mean people should be realistic... $10? $15? No way that will ever happen. ;)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']With Albert hopefully I did. :D

Suikoden on the other hand... I mean people should be realistic... $10? $15? No way that will ever happen. ;)[/QUOTE]

That's how I scored Suikoden 2 from a lowball last year. I placed a nuke bid of 90 bucks and nobody touched it after that. Thanks for the bids ZXT, saves me a lot of updating on those two items.

Time for a Yakuza 4 break! I'm going out to the store and getting a bottle of wine or sake or something. The more I drink the more I dig around and decide that I don't want a lot of these games I have lying around. Expect a cool item addition tonight! When Handsome drinks everyone wins!

Thank you all for the bids!

Sega CD Popful Mail $30
Sega CD Lunar: Eternal Blue $20
Sega CD Lunar: The Silver Star $15
Sega Saturn Albert Odyssey $45
PS1 Silhouette Mirage... just $6 =P

You know, I have a Sega CD or 3 around. I have never played one...

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']HOLY SMOKES! Nice bidding there guys! Thank you so much![/QUOTE]

If I win, I'm going to need to find a SegaCD, I loved popful mail as a kid at this gameshop I used to goto then he sold it and hadn't played it since. :bomb:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Random End Time Please!

Ward off these dickhole snipers! :D[/QUOTE]

Hmmm..I haven't done one of those in a while. Okay, random end between 9pm and 9:30 pm!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Hmmm..I haven't done one of those in a while. Okay, random end between 9pm and 9:30 pm![/QUOTE]

I platonically love this man. :applause:

:D

Curse this thing! I keep seeing it and I'm drawn to it for some reason.

SNES Ogre Battle cart only-label is beat up (Please see pic) - $15

Sega CD Popful Mail - $40
Sega CD Lunar: Eternal Blue - $25
Sega CD Lunar: The Silver Star - $25
Sega Saturn Albert Odyssey - $55
SNES Ogre Battle cart only - $25

bread's done
Back