Suikoden 2 disc only, Ps1 rpgs, imports, and a couple rare megadrive titles!

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']I WUV BLAST CHAMBER!!!!!
Blast Chamber sealed - $11[/QUOTE]

I remember the demo of that game and playing it over and over and over, then never seeing it for retail anywhere.

Blast Chamber sealed - $13

yOU WILL NOT WIN, HANDSOME OWES ME A FEW BUCKS!~

lol, I wanna know if anybody was conned into bidding up another dollar when I bid 50 cents under.

*flexes... I mean... cries* I'm going out for a smoke before I calculate exactly how much I just spent.

Congratulations Rakshas, $87 is the most I've ever spent on a single lowball item. ^.^

And no one noticed skiizim with the steal on smurf racer, he's the real winner!

Thank you guys SO MUCH for all the awesome bids, I have a little more totaling to do and then I gotta head out. I'll work on invoices when I get home later, THANK YOU ALL! Smoochies!

And on another note...

I got every PS1 game in this auction, plus the Klonoa and sealed Einhander which I sold Saratinous, for 15 bucks at an auction last month. I think it was worth it :)

Either I wrote down the wrong time, or yesterday it said between 9-10pm central. I'll take some of the online passes if anyone doesn't pay up. :)

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']And no one noticed skiizim with the steal on smurf racer, he's the real winner![/QUOTE]

shoot, I'm surprised I won at that. After my previous post I drove to a friends house to go watch a screener for Fright Night at the theatre, ran inside his house and then got on his computer to check bids real quick. Then saw somebody outbid me on smurfs racer and before I could double check the bid on Magic Night Rayearth and contemplate on bidding again it was over!

Thanks a bunch for the great lowball!!!!

[quote name='skiizim']shoot, I'm surprised I won at that. After my previous post I drove to a friends house to go watch a screener for Fright Night at the theatre, ran inside his house and then got on his computer to check bids real quick. Then saw somebody outbid me on smurfs racer and before I could double check the bid on Magic Night Rayearth and contemplate on bidding again it was over!

Thanks a bunch for the great lowball!!!![/QUOTE]

Smurfs Racer is a hoot. I collected just about every cart-racer on the PS1 I could when I was younger.

bread's done
Back