Suikoden 2 disc only, Ps1 rpgs, imports, and a couple rare megadrive titles!

[quote name='sabanoo']Actually there is and I've seen people do it. You set an end time, put it in an encrypted image, and post the image up with the lowball as the end time (say on the last day or whatever). Once you end the auction you can simply pass out the encryption key as proof that you had picked the end time in advance.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this fella here, theres more going on in lowballs than you think. Shill bidding, sharing end times, cocaine, all kinds of shit.

LOL-EDIT
[quote name='fwbweux'] Handsome, I'd congratulate you on another amazing lowball but I can't use that word until you put your Sega CD collection up for sale ;)[/QUOTE]

NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Its ok. As much as I wanted Fatal Frame 1 (need both it and 2) it would just go on the shelf. Way too much other shit to play anyways.

Plus money is being saved for a big purchase :D Well probably 3 TBH. :D

[quote name='sabanoo']Actually there is and I've seen people do it. You set an end time, put it in an encrypted image, and post the image up with the lowball as the end time (say on the last day or whatever). Once you end the auction you can simply pass out the encryption key as proof that you had picked the end time in advance.[/QUOTE]

Well I've been out of the lowball game for awhile, but back in my day, we just posted the end time and hoped that everything ran smooth. There was one certain time where sniping pretty much made an entire lowball sale go to the shitter at the end... I'm sure many remember that....

[quote name='Vulgarism']Well I've been out of the lowball game for awhile, but back in my day, we just posted the end time and hoped that everything ran smooth. There was one certain time where sniping pretty much made an entire lowball sale go to the shitter at the end... I'm sure many remember that....[/QUOTE]

Yeah in the end there's not much that can be done really. Either bid enough to prevent the sniping if you really want it or perhaps lose it to sniping.

I wish I could remember who it was that did the encrypted image trick because I thought it was pretty clever...anyway I'm pleased with my outcome regardless.

:applause:

Oh yeah and I can still be happy I have this: :D

picture.php

I think I might do a lowball with bid counters meaning you only have a limited amount of bids you can make per item. That way people will offer more up front or simply not bid till the last second. Who knows I might give it a try..

[quote name='Vulgarism']Well I've been out of the lowball game for awhile, but back in my day, we just posted the end time and hoped that everything ran smooth. There was one certain time where sniping pretty much made an entire lowball sale go to the shitter at the end... I'm sure many remember that....[/QUOTE]

Punkmaggit's lowball. Good times :D Getting hit by that sniper had to have felt pretty bad, almost like getting charged $18 for shipping on something and then it being sent Media Mail.

[quote name='phantasyx']I think I might do a lowball with bid counters meaning you only have a limited amount of bids you can make per item. That way people will offer more up front or simply not bid till the last second. Who knows I might give it a try..[/QUOTE]

haha so it either ends up working out really well or everyone tries to snipe. It's certainly an interesting idea...I'd probably be forced to do more than 50 cent increments.

paypaled

and finally got around to looking up what starlancer is, would you take $3 to ship it with the naruto game since no one bid on it.
I blame sc2 beta phase 1 ending a couple of hours ago. For missing end of lowball fun.

[quote name='drunkenxsouljah']payment sent I pm'ed you please pm me back you got it[/QUOTE]

Clear your inbox :p

What's the name on your paypal account?

I should have reminded people to leave their adress and CAG name with their paypal payment. This is a fucking nightmare!

[quote name='sabanoo']Yeah in the end there's not much that can be done really. Either bid enough to prevent the sniping if you really want it or perhaps lose it to sniping.

I wish I could remember who it was that did the encrypted image trick because I thought it was pretty clever...anyway I'm pleased with my outcome regardless.

:applause:[/QUOTE]

That'd be goomba.

[quote name='thelonepig']That'd be goomba.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I'd like to say it worked out well but I can't remember any details so I'm going to say it was the best lowball ever.

[quote name='sabanoo']Thank you. I'd like to say it worked out well but I can't remember any details so I'm going to say it was the best lowball ever.[/QUOTE]

Actually, that title refers to the CAG member Vulgarism for his epic lowball sale.

Strell and Saetia both had some pretty killer lowball sales, but I've tried to always bid during Handsome's.

[quote name='phantasyx']I paid early, did you get me DC or ship my package yet? The address is in paypal payment[/QUOTE]

Yours goes out tomorrow. All the packages that were sent were the ones that got gifted cuz I need a printer to print out the non-gift payments that had fees taken out.

[quote name='Bloodbooger']Package is already here; I'd swear this ended yesterday.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Weird, sometimes I still have faith in the postal service.

[quote name='Bloodbooger']Package is already here; I'd swear this ended yesterday.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Weird, sometimes I still have faith in the postal service.[/QUOTE]

I live about five hours away, and a dude across the country gets his before me :cry: LIFE IS UNFAIR!!!!

Alright, seems packages are slowly trickling in, everyone that paid has had their packages sent, except josh but his will go out on monday. Don't forget to leave feedback and I will do the same!

Got my game too, but I'm kind of pissed with the lack of Handsome pictures. Usually I get 3 or 4 special photos with his Heather sheets... Ahh, well. You win some, you lose some.

Stuff came today, FB left. For this lover of complete GBA stuff, getting ZoE Fist of Mars and AW2 at the same time is just :drool::drool::drool:some. Thanks!

[quote name='chickenbutt']Thanks! My game arrived today and works perfectly.
Did they look at you weirdly since you put chickenbutt on it :p[/QUOTE]

Nah my post office is used to my zany shit by now. I wonder what I can do to surprise them that won't land me in jail? :roll:

[quote name='lowkey db josh']God package!! brand new game left feedback!![/QUOTE]

You hear that, Handsome? I guess Josh thinks you have something called the "God Package"... I could see that being the spiritual successor to God Hand, except... One of Hustler's "This Ain't...XXX" ripoffs.

Here's all the pictures I've promised!

p_00723.jpg

Japanese Silent Hill 3 ended up in a round way being $1.16 shipped...

p_00726.jpg

Four Disc The Host set. Script and screenplay included, number 7xxx/10,000

And finally, I finished the Lost Memories cover I've been wanting to make for ages... I'll do the other ones soon, too...

LostMemories1.png

bread's done
Back