suikoden 2

work88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
I will soon be selling a copy of suikoden 2. The game itself is in excellent condition (little to no wear). The manual has very slight wear on the top portion and some writing on the inside of the cover. It still plays like new. Just giving a heads up in case anybody was looking for a copy.
A link will be coming for the auction.

I'll throw in something extra for a fellow cheapass

In related news, I saw an auction for a sealed copy of Suikoden II today with an asking price of around $350. The kicker was the photo the seller was using clearly showed the $20 price tag still on the plastic. Yowza.

Good luck with your auction. Not that you'll need it.

I'm interested in buying it, but I don't think I can handle how high the bidding will probably go, -_-

[quote name='postaboy']Damn I need this game, my local gamestop have it for $49.99, disc only.[/quote]

That's a bit under the disk only ebay price, but not by much.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='postaboy']Damn I need this game, my local gamestop have it for $49.99, disc only.[/quote]

That's a bit under the disk only ebay price, but not by much.[/quote]

Didn't one DO copy go for 120?

Tempting, but like dp84 said, I don't think I'm comfortable paying for a game that'll be as expensive as I'm sure the bidding will get in an auction. Oh well. :(

Haha, is that Hulk Hogan in your sig the_gloaming? Anyways, I'll offer 50 bucks straight up if the Suikoden 2 is sold to me right now, maybe I'll go as high as 60 :D

My friend was thinking of selling Suikoden 1 on Ebay, and he asked me how much he should ask for at the beginning. I wasn't sure so I thought to consult the experts.

At one point I owned three copies of this game. Got one complete for $25 at a gamestore, got one disc only for a bunch of old magic cards, and got another disc only for $5 at a flea market. Made $60 each on the disc only copies. It was a pretty sweet profit.

[quote name='el bobo']My friend was thinking of selling Suikoden 1 on Ebay, and he asked me how much he should ask for at the beginning. I wasn't sure so I thought to consult the experts.[/quote]

If it's complete, $40 is about the going rate. Disk only...who knows.

[quote name='PsyClerk'][quote name='el bobo']My friend was thinking of selling Suikoden 1 on Ebay, and he asked me how much he should ask for at the beginning. I wasn't sure so I thought to consult the experts.[/quote]

If it's complete, $40 is about the going rate. Disk only...who knows.[/quote]
Okay thanks, I just found out that he already sold it to someone for $45.

bread's done
Back