SUIKODEN 4 PRE-ORDER $37.99

Also honestly I would rather pay the 2 extra dollars and preorder from either gamestop.com or ebgames.com and get the free artbook with it.

[quote name='defiance_17']If I preorder in-store at Gamestop, can I still get the artbook?[/quote]

The website says to check with the store to see if they are participating.

Depends. If it's like the ToS artbook, then it's definitely worth it (and could be potentially rare). My EB got a total of 2 ToS artbooks, one of which the manager held for me since he knows me. ;) I'm actually pondering preordering S4 because of the artbook....hrmmm....

EDIT: and 4 does away w/ the Trinity Site system & paired combat, the 2 worst things about 3 imo. Not saying that guarantees greatness, but it certainly helps.

sry about that :(...i thought it was worth like the regular 50..and i didnt kno about the free artbook :whistle2:\..guess i learned sumthing :)...

[quote name='punqsux']ill wait for alot of reviews...especially comparitive reviews...3 was awful.[/quote]

damn man 3 was great, i might go so far as to say it was the best in the series

[quote name='Kuma'][quote name='punqsux']ill wait for alot of reviews...especially comparitive reviews...3 was awful.[/quote]

damn man 3 was great, i might go so far as to say it was the best in the series[/quote]

3 good game? Yes

Best in the series? No way. Numero dos by far.

I was very disappointed by 3 at first, but after thinking about it for a while I realized it's still pretty good.

And yes, number two is definitely the best, despite the HORRID translation.

bread's done
Back