Suikoden II For sale!!! Mint. Now with pics

Dok Diamond

CAGiversary!
I Was at a local game store and i saw it sitting there Mint and complete for a little hefty price but i figured i could trade it or sell it.

I will do cash + trade offers and will go no lower than $65 since im working on getting an mp3 player and offers are going up.

I have pictures if you need them.

And i also know the ebay price for this item.

suikodenII.jpg

suikodenIIdisk.jpg

theres a glare on that

This is also in really good condition

CML I also have Suikoden 4, Metal GS Substance (PS2), Paper Mario(Gc) and brand new Gamecube with everything in a box in addition to my trade list.

Check my list & collection in my sig for some items. I can do multiple games. MAYBE a little cash on the side if we need to even it out.

honestly i doubt 50 is gonna cut it because im getting offers for 65+ a game, damn i wish i had a few copies of it.

[quote name='Dok Diamond']honestly i doubt 50 is gonna cut it because im getting offers for 65+ a game, damn i wish i had a few copies of it.[/quote]

Only 65 + a game, I was assume the 50 would be plus multiple games unless of course its a really nice new sealed $50 game.

yeh i wouldnt mind doing 50 for just one game it really dont matter but when im getting better offers im obviously not going to take the weaker one.

Jesus,
I saw that at a paawn shop for 6 bucks... I'm gonna go get it to trade. :) I had no Idea it was worth that... I have Suikoden 1..

bread's done
Back