Suikoden IV - Free Promotional Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloakBass

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Suikoden IV Official Webpage

If you head over to the "Promotions" section you'll notice that they have quite a sweet liittle promotion going on right now. Basically, after you give Konami some personal information, you can enter special passwords in order to get some nice free stuff. 3 passwords scores you a CD of Suikoden music, 5 passwords gets you a Suikoden coin, and lastly, 7 passwords get you a wallscroll. As of now, I've found the following codes:

1. Electronic Gaming Monthly advertisement: magsnowe48
2. Suikoden Flash Puzzle Game: chiepoo19
3. Suikoden Flash Battleship Game: kooluk63

Right there are already enough passwords to at least score the CD. The "Clues" section also reveals that the Suikoden IV Art Book also has a code in it. If anyone could help the CAGs out with that code, I'm sure we'd all be very grateful. As of now, I suspect that there's probably also a password included with the game itself, maybe the player's guide? More magazine advertisements? Keep an eye open.

Update: New Code Found!

Suikoden IV Manual: 150razril5

[quote name='blueweltall']Back inside of the manual:

150razril5

Yes this password is one of them!

thanks OP![/quote]

Yep! It works! Thank you very much! Only need one more now to get the coin. Then two codes after that to get the silk wallscroll.

As far as the artbook goes, I only have this info from the site:

"In the book: The Art of Suikoden IV artbook that
was available at participating retail outlets, take a
look at the inside-back page. You might find
something worthwhile there."

^_^

I figured out the artbook code. It's not the last page of the book, but more the last inside cover of the book. The code is all numbers. I'm not sure if it's all different numbers, but my code (from the artbook) is 25222. I'm assuming this code is a one time use only (I'm not sure).

29222?

I was just entering numbers based on the 25222 code like...26222,27222,28222, and they seemed to work!

Someone try 21222 and see if it does work

thanks for the code, but once u enter the code what link to click to get the reward? i try loop but it only show what prize u get and not a way to click on which one i want

[quote name='Panda']^_^

I figured out the artbook code. It's not the last page of the book, but more the last inside cover of the book. The code is all numbers. I'm not sure if it's all different numbers, but my code (from the artbook) is 25222. I'm assuming this code is a one time use only (I'm not sure).[/quote]

Yep, it's one time use, my code is different

[quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='Panda']^_^

I figured out the artbook code. It's not the last page of the book, but more the last inside cover of the book. The code is all numbers. I'm not sure if it's all different numbers, but my code (from the artbook) is 25222. I'm assuming this code is a one time use only (I'm not sure).[/quote]

Yep, it's one time use, my code is different[/quote]

as is mine, basically just make up a number in that range and it might accept it.

The artbook does seem to be one time use only. I got this message trying to use it:

**Passcode 5 was not registered; it has
already been registered by someone else**

To see what would happen, I then tried putting 35222 in. Seems like it worked. Though now I'm worried that I took someone else's code....

[quote name='blueweltall']Cloakbass I can't get your second code to work. Can you please check it?[/quote]

Worked for me.

[quote name='shadylane']what most people can do is go to eb or gamestop and just look up the code there[/quote]

The artbook was a limited edition item given out only to those who preordered. It's not something you can just walk into a store and look at.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon'][quote name='shadylane']what most people can do is go to eb or gamestop and just look up the code there[/quote]

The artbook was a limited edition item given out only to those who preordered. It's not something you can just walk into a store and look at.[/quote]

Well, that's what I did and worked for me. I asked a manager at gamestop if they had any more art books, he checked said yes and gave me one for free :)

It doesn't hurt to be nice and check around

I got 7, but how do I get the shit? (I used 5 random numbers and they worked. Sucks for the people with the books.)

[quote name='Zingela']chiepoo19 gives me: **Passcode 4 was not registered;
the passcode is not valid**.

Sweet stuff, though. :D[/quote]

looks like it has limited run.

^_^

So, what happen after you registered all 7 codes? Do you have to do some additional steps to get these treasures?

[quote name='RichD1']I got 7, but how do I get the shit? (I used 5 random numbers and they worked. Sucks for the people with the books.)[/quote]

I see :rofl:

It doesn't really give you a bad message unless the number has already been registered.

Unless I also stole someone's numbers.

In that case.

Sorry. :~(

[quote name='RichD1']I got 7, but how do I get the shit? (I used 5 random numbers and they worked. Sucks for the people with the books.)[/quote]

lol I was thinking of doing that too, but I'm afraid they may not allow it if more then 1 code is from the art book

[quote name='RichD1']Edit--I think they mail the shit out after the promotion on a first come first server basis.[/quote]

Yeah and the contest ends 2/28/05, so it might be a while before anyone gets anything.

I don't know why password 2 isn't working for some people, but here's a screencap of my password list in case I made an error of some sort:
toottoot9qt.jpg

[quote name='nikkai']Unless I also stole someone's numbers.

In that case.

Sorry. :~([/quote]

You did. Look on the bright side, 95% of them will never know of the promotion.

If the 2nd password doesn't work for you and you don't want to use the art book codes than you should try beating the slide puzzle game in the games section. Maybe you'll get a different code.

[quote name='CloakBass']If the 2nd password doesn't work for you and you don't want to use the art book codes than you should try beating the slide puzzle game in the games section. Maybe you'll get a different code.[/quote]

For some odd reason I just got it too work. Once again thanks Cloakbass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back