Suikoden Tactics sneaks in just in time

SpartanWarrior

CAGiversary!
wow I was surprised to see that Suikoden tactics is coming out in 6 days! If this is anything like Final fantasy tactics(greatest strategy game everPSX version, not GBA) then I am sold.

[quote name='SpartanWarrior']wow I was surprised to see that Suikoden tactics is coming out in 6 days! If this is anything like Final fantasy tactics(greatest strategy game everPSX version, not GBA) then I am sold.[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt it, since reviews have been kind of average.

I'll probably buy it used for $20... that's if it gets that low and doesn't get labeled as rare by the greedy rare mongers.

I haven't even heard of this coming out, I might rent this game, but that would be as much as I am willing to spend on it.

the have to use characters from suikode 4 which i think is worst of the series, so i will wait for a price drop.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I don't want any game that has anything to do with the garbage that was Suikoden 4.[/QUOTE]

Suiko 4 was garbage indeed in just didn't live up to RPG standards today.

besides that, it was largely boring with all the sailing, and the plot was spread thin. wasn't a very good plot in the first place either. stick the the land, Konami. can't you take an example from Wind Waker.

I thought Suiko 4 was just average. I liked the battle music and....and..um, I don't know but that's all I remember. This tactics game better not become rare.

[quote name='suko_32'] This tactics game better not become rare.[/QUOTE]

They will probabaly mass produce it like Suikoden 4, and the game will slowly descend in price before reaching the golden $19.99.

bread's done
Back