Suikoden V at Outpost Status?

eviltoylet

CAG Veteran
Anyone who ordered Suikoden V a while ago on Outpost have it shipped yet? I still have mine on backorder. Anyone know the possibility of that order getting fufilled?

Thanks!

yeah got mine a while ago, still haven't played it yet. i can't decide whether to play it now, or go back and get everything in every suikoden so i can have all the preload data.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']yeah got mine a while ago, still haven't played it yet. i can't decide whether to play it now, or go back and get everything in every suikoden so i can have all the preload data.[/QUOTE]

There's no preload bonus/option in V AFAI.

Thanks Ecofreak. I called and the customer service told me that they will be getting a new shipment on the 16th of may. (Saying that there were like 29 backorders)

[quote name='eviltoylet']Thanks Ecofreak. I called and the customer service told me that they will be getting a new shipment on the 16th of may. (Saying that there were like 29 backorders)[/QUOTE]

No worries. :) It's really surprising to see such a long list for back-orders, and really is a crime that you haven't gotten a chance to play it.

I actually just finished it today, and was very happy with the journey. Definitely one of my top games for this year. Hope you feel the same way!

bread's done
Back