Suing Ebay

Cool, hope they win, but we all know they wont.
I like this quote
"EBay has a team of people and also computer systems, which trawl its site in search of counterfeit items" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sure it does.

[quote name='SOSTrooper']Why hate ebay? I use ebay to turn trash into money, and money into women ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, where else could I get $30 for a strategy guide that I payed $2 for?

[quote name='SOSTrooper']Why hate ebay? I use ebay to turn trash into money, and money into women ;)[/QUOTE]

So, what do you turn women into?! *anxiously awaits a sexist comment*

[quote name='mofo1115']Yeah, maybe we can do something about those bootleg gba games too.[/QUOTE]

I'm fairly sure that they did take care of that... if you look now, you barely see any bootlegs at all. Most of them are legit US sellers.

SOSTrooper and Portsta make good points, the idoits on eBay are a gold mine!:lol:

[quote name='shieryda']So, what do you turn women into?! *anxiously awaits a sexist comment*[/QUOTE]

*inserts obligatory sexist remark*

Install logic & reason and turn them into men.

*The views and opinions expressed in this reply are sarcasm. The only really good thing to turn women into is more women. Provided merely for a chuckle or groan.*

Seriously though, I don't see eBay going anywhere soon. They might have to dip into the funds a bit to make this go away, but they'll be going strong for quite some time.

Ah, I didn't realize. I purchased a gba game there a Long time ago and never went back because it was bootleg. I'm glad they fixed that situation!

[quote name='shieryda']So, what do you turn women into?! *anxiously awaits a sexist comment*[/QUOTE]
Woman = cum recepticle.

Good. Let's sue Ebay. And when they lose the lawsuit they will raise their fees and we will be paying more. If you buy Tiffany jewlery on Ebay you are a fucking idiot to begin with. Granted I think it is horrible that they let these scammers continue to sell crap on Ebay but don't be a fool. It's like shopping for Rolex and Coach on Canal Street...screw or get screwed.

Isn't Ebay basically a place to re-sell an item you bought. So, how the fuck does these fuckers from Tiffany's think they are going to win this suit. This looks like these folks are just trying to make it that people have to just buy their product directly from them. So sad.

bread's done
Back