Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (1/1/12 to 1/7/12)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][img-r=1]441[/img-r]
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy is throwing in $75 gift card with an Xbox 360 250 GB Kinect bundle. The Nyko Zoom drops to $19.99.

kmart.gif
Kmart knocks 20% off Sony Move accessories.

icontarget.gif
Target drops Kinect to $99.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us is holding a 20% off sale on all clearance video games and accessories and a 50% off sale on all video game storage items. Modern Warfare 3 is $44.99.[/preview]

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks,Gamer SDP - See post here

:360: Xbox 360 250GB Console w/Kinect + $75 gift card $399.99
:360: Kinect Sensor (with Kinect Adventures) $119.99
:360: Nyko Zoom $19.99
:360: 320GB Media HD (includes Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars) $129.99

:360: Jillian Fitness Adventures $19.99
:360: Motorsports Play For Real
:360: Kinect Sports Season Two $29.99
:360: Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 $29.99
:360: UFC Trainer $29.99
:360: Zumba fitness $29.99
:360: Motorsports Adrenaline $39.99
:360: Rabbids Alive & Kicking $39.99

iconbestbuy.gif
Save 20% when buying 2+ pre-owned games
iconbestbuy.gif
50% extra trade-in credit when you trade in any game

GameStop (Ad)
Valid until 1/3

:360: Xbox 360 250GB console + $75 gift card $299.99
:360: Kinect $129.99
50% bonus trade-in credit when used toward used items
and more

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, SHC-Gamer - See post here

Note: Some offers may or may not appear in the actual Sunday Ad, but were posted on CAG by SHC-Gamer. Offers end on Saturday.

Save 20% on Sony Move accessories. Prices shown after discount:
:ps3: Move Navigation controller $23.99
:ps3: Move Sharpshooter $31.99
:ps3: Move controller $39.99
:ps3: Playstation Move bundle (Deadmund's Quest & Sports Champions) $79.99

:wii: Just Dance Kids $19.99
:wii::360: Just Dance Kids 2 $19.99
:wii: The Smurfs Dance Party $19.99

:wii: ABBA You Can Dance $29.99
:wii: Just Dance $29.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $29.99
:wii::360: Michael Jackson The Experience $29.99
:wii: Zumba Fitness $29.99
:wii: Zumba Fitness 2 $29.99
:wii::360: Just Dance 3 $29.99

:wii::360: The Black Eyed Peas Experience $39.99
:360: Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 $39.99
:360: Jillian Michaels Fitness Adventure $39.99

:wii: Wii Fit Plus $84.99

Target (Ad)
Thanks, LouieT - See post here

:360: Kinect sensor $99

:wii: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games $29
:360::wii: Just Dance 3 $29
:wii: Zumba Fitness 2 $29

:360::ps3::wii: Disney Universe $39
:360: Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 $39

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $49
:360::ps3: WWE 12 $49

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, LouieT - See post here

icontoysrus_r1.gif
20% off all clearance video games and accessories.
icontoysrus_r1.gif
50% off all video game storage.
icontoysrus_r1.gif
All Skylanders figures: buy 2 for $15.

:3ds: Buy a 3DS for $169.99, get a DS Element Game Tray and a $10 Toys R Us gift card for free.

"Save up to $20 on these games, offer valid on :360::ps3::wii:"
:360::wii: Minute To Win It $19.99
:ps3::wii: Phineas & Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension $19.99
:360::ps3::wii: Cars 2 $19.99
:360::ps3::wii: Disney Universe $29.99
:360::ps3::wii: Modern Warfare 3 $44.99
:360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third $49.99
:360::ps3: WWE 12 $49.99
:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $54.99

:ds: Wappydog with toy dog $29.99

:wii: Lego Play & Build Remote $19.99
:360::ps3: Air Flo wired controller $24.99
:wii: Power A Pro Pack Mini $24.99
:360: Batarang wired controller $34.99
:ps3: Batarang wireless controller $34.99
:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 gaming headset $39.99
:ps3::pc: Turtle Beach Ear Force P11 gaming headset $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
It's probably those stands that hold games, controllers and guitar controllers, and trays that hold games and a gaming handheld.

Could I go in tomorrow and use the blops and gears 3 coupons combined with the 2 used 20% off deal?

i don't believe you can use more than one coupon at one time. cause it says on the back of the coupons. Not valid when combined with other coupons or offers.

[quote name='ShockandAww']2 for $15 is a whole dollar off on the skylanders but regardless it's a good deal if you could actually find any.[/QUOTE]

Actually Skylanders single characters jumped in price to $9.99 for one.

Shouldn't target be closing stores, instead of opening new ones. With these type of sales, I can see it happen.

They r opening a 4th store in my area

[quote name='bigant262']Actually Skylanders single characters jumped in price to $9.99 for one.[/QUOTE]
350px-OnlyAtToysRUsLogo.jpg

I saw them at Target today (albeit a virtually empty peg display) still for the usual $7.99. Same at Wal-mart.

So I'm wondering if the X12s are worth it. I already have a pair of X11s, and the fact these are black make them appealing, but how much better are these then the x11s? I know it has the bass which sounds really nice as my roommate showed me, but aside from that?

[quote name='Velo214']yeah iv been trading lots of 'new' games in as well. it feels good in a karma sense that i benefit off flipping these new games, and some person will get a cheaper copy 'used' when it hasnt even been touched. good stuff all around.[/QUOTE]
What kind of mental gymnastics are you using to ignore the fact that you helped to sell out those games in the first place when other people would have bought them at that same low price to play them? Unless they sit on BB's shelves until their resell price drops down to what you initially paid for it and BB loses money on it, all you did was increase the price for any given consumer to purchase that particular copy of the game (for your own profit.)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Alright. Where's the frickin' $9.99 Rocketfish headset? All I'm seeing is a headset STAND for $10.:bomb:[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised that it's the more expensive headset.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Yeah. I just got the morning paper n saw it in the advertisement. I wonder if I could try for 2 for the same coupon.;)[/QUOTE]

It's minimum 4 per store. I won't make it before they sell out. I hope they still have L.A. Noire.

[quote name='wugenius']Wanted to pick up UFC Trainer but it shows sold out and wont let me check store pick up.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop & Amazon have it for the same price:D

I wish they opened at 9 rather than 10...my wife's still asleep, so I could go up there now (as she'll likely have no interest in going, so she would only come along to be nice). I hope they have LA Noire in stock when I go, as the "season pass" deal is still on for a couple more days.

[quote name='Cindaddy']It's minimum 4 per store. I won't make it before they sell out. I hope they still have L.A. Noire.[/QUOTE]
Ahh crap. I guess that means I better move my ass if I wanna grab one when they open, huh?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Ahh crap. I guess that means I better move my ass if I wanna grab one when they open, huh?[/QUOTE]

Let us know if you get the coupon from the magazine to work on the headset ;D

[quote name='Zeus_Thunder']WWE 12 $49 ? Target gotta be kidding with this price, anyway I'll wait for a lower price.[/QUOTE]

This was the DOTD via BestBuy a while ago or so. It was $30 I believe.

[quote name='otakuseth']Let us know if you get the coupon from the magazine to work on the headset ;D[/QUOTE]
You're on Eastern time too, right? How bout we both report back?;) I just gotta hope most of the other shoppers are too hung over to traipse into BB this morning for a deal.;)

I would get the skylanders deal once again however NONE of the stores nearby got any in new figures stock after last week.... a lot of empty shelves.

Coupon does not work with headset. Its set up as an offer instead of just a sales price so the 2 offers wont stack. Picked up medal of honor for 5though

Oh well. That saves me some driving at least.:razz: Thanks for the clarification. I won't even bother since it was just gonna go up on CL for $30-40 if I got it for $0 anyway.:lol: I hate those in-ear headsets.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Oh well. That saves me some driving at least.:razz: Thanks for the clarification. I won't even bother since it was just gonna go up on CL for $30-40 if I got it for $0 anyway.:lol: I hate those in-ear headsets.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I might have asked for override but I don't even have a ps3. Free was the only price I would pay

Well there were several copies of LA Noire at the Tysons Corner Best Buy. I just picked up 1, and thankfully it rang up at the right price at the register. Picked up the rockstar pass from the XBL sale.

[quote name='Ramandur']Coupon does not work with headset. Its set up as an offer instead of just a sales price so the 2 offers wont stack. Picked up medal of honor for 5though[/QUOTE]

an offer rather than a sale?

[quote name='Ramandur']Coupon does not work with headset. Its set up as an offer instead of just a sales price so the 2 offers wont stack. Picked up medal of honor for 5though[/QUOTE]

Got one, manager had to manually override to a penny. Had bestbuy forums open and ready to show them their mod who says the coupons do work off sale prices.

I just recently signed up for unlocked. Is there a way to get the medal of honor coupon to work with out having the magazine yet?

[quote name='Stry-ker']I just recently signed up for unlocked. Is there a way to get the medal of honor coupon to work with out having the magazine yet?[/QUOTE]
You should have received a free copy of the magazine in store when you signed up. I didn't but others said that's the case.

I'm totally mad at myself for not jumping on that deal of the day for the complete edition of rockstar games. Most def would have bought all three.
Guess I'll just settle for La Noire for $10 tho. Seems too good to be true.

[quote name='pdidi911']I'm totally mad at myself for not jumping on that deal of the day for the complete edition of rockstar games. Most def would have bought all three.
Guess I'll just settle for La Noire for $10 tho. Seems too good to be true.[/QUOTE]

Remember to download the Rockstar pass in the next couple days if you want the DLC, as it's only on sale until the 3rd!

[quote name='duckydan']I would get the skylanders deal once again however NONE of the stores nearby got any in new figures stock after last week.... a lot of empty shelves.[/QUOTE]

My store is crazy. Their Skylanders display was always empty, but they always showed the figures in stock. Like a lot of them. Turns out there was whole other display that was fully stocked, with 5 rows 6 columns 3 deep of figures and 3 rows 3 columns 3 deep of adventure/3packs.

It was by the Babies R Us section and facing said section, so unless I walked by the cribs I never would have found them.

[quote name='thegame85']Anyone play phineas and ferb?[/QUOTE]

Never play a phineas and ferb game, but there show is quiet funny & at that price. Its a great deal IMO.

I thought about getting the wireless headset but the reviews on Best Buy for it are quite terrible. Seems like it doesn't work too well, which is probably why it's on sale for such a low price. I'll just stick with my wired headset.

[quote name='Evolved']You should have received a free copy of the magazine in store when you signed up. I didn't but others said that's the case.[/QUOTE]

Ya I got the December issue. Took advantage of space marine. Now I need a medal of honor coupon

Any word on using 2 pre owned coupons plus the 2 used & 20% off deal today? Or is it flat out no?

Not only did these douches tell me no on the headset, explaining about the offers, but the audacity of them trying to explain and sell me another headset trying to be friendly.

[quote name='Confidance']Not only did these douches tell me no on the headset, explaining about the offers, but the audacity of them trying to explain and sell me another headset trying to be friendly.[/QUOTE]

They wouldn't let you buy the headset for the advertised price on their own ad? Wtf? What did they say?

[quote name='Throwerguy']A question about la noire. Is it a one day sale like the headset? Or weeklong with the run of the ad?[/QUOTE]
One day I believe.

bread's done
Back