Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (6/20/10 to 6/26/10)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][img-r=1]441[/img-r]Blur is $39.99 at Best Buy and Kmart, but you may be able to get it for $10 at Best Buy if you follow the instructions here. Best Buy also has Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Alan Wake for $39.99 each and is throwing in a $30 gift card with Xbox 360 Arcade Consoles Spring Bundles, now priced at $149.99.

Target has a buy 1, get 1 50% off sale on select games, read on for the eligible games and the rest of this week's deals.[/preview]

All MRSP prices have been removed. Highlights are in bold.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, JDUB X - See post here

:360: Xbox 360 Arcade Spring Bundle (Banjo & Viva Pinata) w/free $30 gift card $149.99
:360::ps3: Blur $39.99
:360::ps3: Battlefield Bad Company 2 $39.99
:360:
Alan Wake $39.99
:360: 12 months of Xbox Live $39.99

:ds: Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge $24.99
:wii: Buy both Just Dance and Dance on Broadway at $39.99 each and save $20
:wii::ds: Get $5 in concession cash with purchase of Toy Story 3: The Video Game for Wii or DS $49.99/$29.99
:ds: Purchase DSi XL $189.99 and Travel case $14.99 and get a car charger adapter free

iconbestbuy.gif
Rewardzone Gamer Club pre-order bonus 500 points ($10 value) when you preorder:
Medal of Honor
Call of Duty Black Ops
Madden NFL 11
Halo Reach

GameStop (Ad)
Thanks, jp0213 - See post here
Offers valid 6/18 - 6/24

Coupon of the week:
:360::ps3: 25% off any 1 pre-owned game when you buy Transformers: War for Cybertron

Price drops/promotions:
icontrade.gif
Get a $25 trade bonus on any 360, PS3, Wii, DS or PSP system traded (except PSPgo)
:psp: PSP Road Gear Kit $14.99
:ps3: PS3 Blu-ray Media Remote $24.99
:ds: Naruto Shippoden: Ninja Destiny 2 $19.99
:wii: Naruto Shippoden: Clash of Ninja 3 $29.99
:360::ps3: Split Second $49.99
:ds::wii::360: Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers $19.99

Used deals of the week:
:360: Call of Duty 4 $14.99
:360: Gears of War 2 $14.99
:360: Halo 3 $14.99

Bonus offers:
:360::ps3: Kane & Lynch 2 $59.99 Available 8/24/10
Reserve Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days and receive the GameStop-exclusive Greed, Betrayal, and Revenge Multi-player Pack! Betrayal, greed, and dirty money feature prominently as you play the Radio Tower Map across all 4 multi-player modes. As an added bonus you’ll receive three exclusive multi-player weapons: the Doretta handgun with silencer, the US-standard Steel 780 shotgun, and the TOQ SBR submachine gun.
Available online and in-store while supplies last.

:360::ps3: Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Guitar Bundle $99.99 Available 9/28/10
Purchase Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock and receive GameStop exclusive Battle Axe guitar wings. Available online and in-store while supplies last.

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, endl3ss & SHC-Gamer- See post here

:360::ps3: Blur $39.99
:360::ps3: Buy Transformers: Cybertron, get a $10 gaming coupon on next gaming purchase
"Limited Edition Transformers Cybertron comic book Free with purchase 360, PS3 or Wii ver."
:ps3: Free DualShock 3 when you buy a PS3 120GB system and ModNation Racers
:ds: Save $15 when you buy Transformers Cybertron Decepticons and Autobots at $29.99 each

Target (Ad)
Thanks, limelight022 - See post here

icontarget.gif
Buy 1, Get 1 50% off. Choose from over 40 games
(Titles shown below and selected others. Quantities limited, no rainchecks.
50% off game must be equal to or lesser than the value of the full-price game.)

$19.99:

iconds.gif
100 Classic Books

$29.99:
iconds.gif
Transformers War for Cybertron (available Tuesday)
iconds.gif
Club Penguin
iconds.gif
Super Mario 64 DS
iconds.gif
Zhu Zhu Pets
iconds.gif
Iron Man 2
iconwii.gif
Tetris Party

$39.99:
iconwii.gif
Dance on Broadway
iconwii.gif
Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing
iconwii.gif
Just Dance
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Call of Duty World at War
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Borderlands
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Assassin's Creed II
iconxbox360.gif
Mass Effect II

$49.99:
iconwii.gif
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11
iconwii.gif
Wii Sports Resort

$59.99:
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Final Fantasy XIII
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Just Cause II
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Aliens Vs. Predator

Toys R Us (Ad)

:ds: Save $25 on Toy Story 3 DSi System Value Bundle

Last edited by a moderator:
Worked in Kissimmee FL for the last 2 copies in the store. I told my buddy about the deal and he got up at the crack of dawn to get us both copies. I guess it pays to hook up your pals with info from Cheapassgamer...

I noticed some of the Target's have been melding their clearance games in with the regular selection. Like they had Brutal Legend for ps3 for 13.98 last night if you looked through their game isle. But the deals are much more scarce then before.

Worked in Durham, NC. Me and my friend both got a copy no problem. So I'll definitely be going back for any other deals that pop up.

ya I got mines no problem it actually seems the girl played it before and was excited to know where she can get the coupon

Not sure why no one posted the ad yet but here we go.

Things that are under MSRP:

:360::ps3:Blur, :360:Alan Wake, :360::ps3:Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $39.99

:360: 12 months of XBL - $39.99

:ds: Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge - $24.99

:wii: Buy both Just Dance and Dance on Broadway for Wii and save $20. ($39.99 each, before savings I think)

MSRP but free stuff included:

:360: Free $30 Gift Card with the purchase of a XBOX 360 Arcade($199 price shown)

:360::ps3: Transformers: War For Cybertron Exclusive In game Jazz character with purchase - $59.99

:wii::ds: Get $5 in concession cash with purchase of Toy Story 3: The Video Game for Wii or DS - Wii $49.99 - DS - $29.99

:ds: Purchase DSi XL $189.99 and Travel case $14.99 and get a car charager adapter free.

Rewardzone Gamer Club pre order bonus 500 points($10 value) when you preorder:

Medal of Honor
Call of Duty Black Ops
Madden NFL 11
Halo Reach

That's it for this week.

Got mine for 22.99 in Pensacola Fl. no problems, the guy remembered me from buying Mass Effect 2 last week excellent deals lately !!!

got it in Port Huron Michigan. Cashier had to check with the manager though as they werent used to seeing a coupon for a video game before....

Ha! So I purchased an Arcade at Best Buy last week at $150, and still have my receipt. Maybe they'll give me a free $30 gift card? I remember the employee telling me I can pricematch 30 days after purchase, correct? Can Best Buy pricematch their own products if they add a gift card in a future promotion?

The fact that no ad that I've seen even shows the new console means Microsoft kept both the new model and the old model's price drop a secret from them. Probably because ads have been a source of leaks for quite a while.

Just happened to be in BB today and got my alan wake LE price matched $20 bucks cheaper. It's YMMV obviously.

[quote name='MrFixit66']So you don't have to preorder transformers to get jazz?[/QUOTE]

no, I thought so too but I saw a sign that said that it comes with the purchase

My mother wanted Just Dance for the Wii so I went ahead and bought Splinter Cell Conviction to get half off JD (even though I've seen Conviction cheaper other places but I got a free month of Xbox Live with it). While the link shows that some games were a part of the deal, one game that stood out at the store that I don't remember being recognized was Red Steel 2 with motion control plus. I would have bought that just to get motion plus. Other than that there's not a great selection of games in my opinion considering you could get them for cheaper elsewhere.

And I agree with what someone else said earlier, games for the Wii/DS are too expensive considering how long they've been out. I bet I'd still have to pay $50 for Mario Galaxy 1 but that's another topic.

[quote name='hypertails02']Ha! So I purchased an Arcade at Best Buy last week at $150, and still have my receipt. Maybe they'll give me a free $30 gift card? I remember the employee telling me I can pricematch 30 days after purchase, correct? Can Best Buy pricematch their own products if they add a gift card in a future promotion?[/QUOTE]

Yep, just bring back the receipt for the PM. Basically the will 'return' the system and then sell it right back to you to generate the gift card. Did the same with my elite in February - 3 weeks later when they did a gift card promotion. Also keep in mind if you are reward silver, you have 45 days.

[quote name='xtreme_Zr2']Yep, just bring back the receipt for the PM. Basically the will 'return' the system and then sell it right back to you to generate the gift card. Did the same with my elite in February - 3 weeks later when they did a gift card promotion. Also keep in mind if you are reward silver, you have 45 days.[/QUOTE]
That's really good to know, thanks so much! I'll go tomorrow and get a $30 gift card. Now what to spend it on...

I wish I was a Silver member...but no, I don't spend THAT much money at Best Buy.

[quote name='hypertails02']Ha! So I purchased an Arcade at Best Buy last week at $150, and still have my receipt. Maybe they'll give me a free $30 gift card? I remember the employee telling me I can pricematch 30 days after purchase, correct? Can Best Buy pricematch their own products if they add a gift card in a future promotion?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I got a $50 GC when I price matched the Elite my wife bought me a week after she got it. They just looked up my transaction using my Reward Zone member number and gave me the gift card.

Kmart in Batavia, NY took my Blur coupon without problems. They are however checking (at least in this store) for fake coupons (copied coupons).

I finally broke down and bought Alan Wake the Friday night before last for full price from best Buy. I had a feeling that a price drop would be coming, I just wish I'd been more sure about it then. I've never done any price matching, but I'm guessing there is no chance that they'd price match it against themselves 2 weeks later is there?

[quote name='iamamoogle']I finally broke down and bought Alan Wake the Friday night before last for full price from best Buy. I had a feeling that a price drop would be coming, I just wish I'd been more sure about it then. I've never done any price matching, but I'm guessing there is no chance that they'd price match it against themselves 2 weeks later is there?[/QUOTE]
Best Buy has a standard 30 day return/PM policy on video games, bring ur receipt.

My BB doesnt scan the MFG coupons, they just hit the MFG coupon key and put in the value, then scanned in the RWZ 10$ off. Got Blur PS3 and X360 for 25$ total. sweet deal. and there was a fellow CAG member behind me that was happy when it worked for me cuz he was ready with his combo coupons, YMMV tho. I knew the girl at the register. :D

[quote name='kylerg']Game is on the shelves for barely a month and already on sale for $40? Why not just sell them for $40 then..[/QUOTE]

Because then they couldn't call it "on sale". And you'd be waiting for it to go on sale at $20.

[quote name='confoosious']Because then they couldn't call it "on sale". And you'd be waiting for it to go on sale at $20.[/QUOTE]

Man, that Confoosious dude sure is a smart guy.

But seriously, stop picking your nose.

bread's done
Back