Sunday morning............. BB's relisted a lot of games!!! New titles.

drone8888

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Check it out.

PS2 racing 2-pack, Smuggler's Run/Total Immersion,... $10

Sword of Mana's back,.. as well as;
Advance Wars 2 $10
Disney Extreme Skate $5
Timesplitters 2 $5
Freestyle Metal $5
NBA Shootout 2k4 $2

well,....... a lot more.

I'm too tired to link, or be specific.

Thanks! It looks like they had a ton of 9.99 and 4.99 games listed (other than the ones you mentioned), but they were all sold out.

Thanks, I picked up Advance Wars 2....$12.70 after it was all said and done. I've been looking to get that one awhile but I'm usually not here when it becomes available. Thanks again.

Sword of Mana is still available at this moment.

Anyone else find it weird that Sonic Battle has never went out of stock this whole week? It's a fairly sought after title at a great price. They must have had several thousand copies available. Either that or there's a problem with their inventory.

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']Sword of Mana is now OOS, how do we place pink up at store? It wont let me select on my store. ='([/quote]

Most stores have been out of Sword of Mana for a while now. Your best bet would be to hit a TRU because they are on clearance there in the $9.98 - $20 range.

[quote name='slidecage']anyone ever get NHL 2004 for 1.99 Hell i pay 4.99 for it .... Must find it Runs though Best buy screaming MUST FIND IT AHHHH[/quote]

yeah man, ive been trying to look for it, i hate ea games, but i like heatley, so i was trying to score the cover

They have re-stocked Sword of mana and Advance Wars 2 every early morning since the price drop began, so if you really want either, you gotta stay up till at least 2AM CST.

My order I placed for Advanced Wars 2 is now on backorder. Have people been getting backordered games?

I haven't had much luck with Best Buy in the past with backordered games.

I have had mixed results with back ordered games. When they had Beyond Good and Evil for $4.99, it was backordered but I did eventually get it. A few years ago I ordered American Bass Challenge for GBA which also was backordered but I got it. Most of the time, they cancel the order though (at least for orders I placed0.

[quote name='WhoDey']...Have people been getting backordered games?...[/quote]

In the past two months, I've ordered four items from them on sale. Two of them were backordered for about a week, but I ended up getting them. So far, I've had good luck with it.

bread's done
Back