Sunday VG Ads 11/4-11/10 - CC VF5 (360) $40, COD4 (360) w/free COD3 and more

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!
im typing on my iphone so its tough to type everything but i just saw newxt weeks cc sales and i see virtuafighter 5 for 360 is listed at 39.99

It a good thing i waited

Tomb raider anniversary for 360 is 30

Very excited and freaked out

CheapyD's Picks
Best Buy
:360:Save $20 when you buy COD4 and the Wireless Headset
:360:F.E.A.R Files w/$10 gift card $49.99

Circuit City
:360:Virtua Fighter 5 $39.99
:360:Call of Duty 4 w/Free Call of Duty 3 $59.99
:360:Tomb Raider Anniversary $29.99
:360:Timeshift w/$10 gift card $59.99
:360:Wireless Controller $39.99 (Black, White)
:pc:Gears of War $39.99

Target
:360::ps3:Call of Duty 4 w/$5 gift card $59.99

[quote name='Masterkyo']If CC out of stock ... makesure ask for Raincheck :)[/quote]

Is that an option for a deal like this?

If I'm able to use the BK coupon, VF5 will have to be mine at this price, even despite my love of free games...

I thank you OP but my wallet doesn't ;)

[quote name='ICEPICC']Ok, so I now have the CC add in my face and thies deals are true.

"buy COD4 & get COD3 free"

"plus free COD poster"

"free cod3 360 with purchase of COD4 360"

"minimum 5 per store"

?? does this mean I can buy online and pick it up at the store then get the deal applied to my pickup??

anybody try this on other items?[/quote]

Dammit! I really wanted them to offer this deal for the PS3 version's too!:bomb:

Unless you get a really nice manager, they won't give rainchecks for free games.

From my experience on (2) stores on very same deal.

Buy MUA and get x-men game free i believe it was..

Has anyone tryed to price match with free game deals at BB? Will they give you the game free or store credit for the game, or do they not do this?

[quote name='Wolfpup']Yeah, but you have to pay for it, which isn't worth it for me, it probably can't work that great, and it's a moot point because IMO the 360's pad isn't up to that kind of precision that's needed in Virtua Fighter.
[/QUOTE]

It's worth it. I've snagged Live for $30 every year, and between demos and other free stuff I would gladly pay $30 every year. BTW there is *ZERO* lag in VF5, ok maybe lag every 20 or so matchs but It's hardly noticeable (usually a skip/jerk once in the match then it goes away). VF5 is the best online fighter ever thanks to Sega and the 360.

i had been gone to my local cc the past twos and i doubt cc will have it on saturday,

has anyone else's cc had vf5 already on display?

checked two circuit city stores in the montgomery county md area just now (rockville and wheaton) and neither store had vf5 in stock. it looks like they didn't get the shipments this past week, as the employees weren't even familiar with the game. however, the simpsons game was in stock, so i guess vf5 is shipping later for them (it's still even in coming soon status on the website)

Checked yesterday and today and no VF5 to be seen at my local CC. They only had four in transit too. Guess I'll be there at 10 am Sunday.

Great, I hope they'll have an add for it because I want to make sure I can get VF5 and if they don't have it I'll try to see if I can price match it at Best Buy or another store.

Thanks much!

I went to my local CC today and bought CoD3. The guy ringing me up said that CoD 4 was being released next week. I pretended to be surprised, I asked if he knew what day they would release it. He said he would go in back and look at next weeks ad. After about 5 minutes he came back with an amazed look on his face. His exact words were "It comes out tuesday after 3PM." "Dude save your receipt, when you buy CoD4 next week you get this one free, bring it an well refund you your money. I then asked if any other 360 games would be on sale, and he did confirm VF 5 for $39.99. My CC had about 10 copies of CoD 3. Get yours before they run out. Good luck!

[quote name='jorgeed']I went to my local CC today and bought CoD3. The guy ringing me up said that CoD 4 was being released next week. I pretended to be surprised, I asked if he knew what day they would release it. He said he would go in back and look at next weeks ad. After about 5 minutes he came back with an amazed look on his face. His exact words were "It comes out tuesday after 3PM." "Dude save your receipt, when you buy CoD4 next week you get this one free, bring it an well refund you your money. I then asked if any other 360 games would be on sale, and he did confirm VF 5 for $39.99. My CC had about 10 copies of CoD 3. Get yours before they run out. Good luck![/quote]

good work

after 3 huh? Do you think it is liek that all across the country? I hope because I get out of school at 245, and I might be able to get to a CC by 310 latest...

Awesome deal. I was going to use the 10% off coupon to get VF5 from gamestop today, but I'll just pick it up tomorrow at CC and PM it on Sunday instead. Bonus points if the 10 dollars BK coupon works.

?? does this mean I can buy online and pick it up at the store then get the deal applied to my pickup??

anybody try this on other items?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So is anyone going to post the full ad? :razz:[/quote]

I posted all the actual video game deals that were in the ad the rest was just new release games and adverts for the 40 gig ps3.

I can post the whole thing if you guys would like though. HAven't gotten around to the dvd part yet as there are several pricing points for dumpbin dvds and quite the varied selections too.

[quote name='bill123']I posted all the actual video game deals that were in the ad the rest was just new release games and adverts for the 40 gig ps3.

I can post the whole thing if you guys would like though. HAven't gotten around to the dvd part yet as there are several pricing points for dumpbin dvds and quite the varied selections too.[/QUOTE]

For confirmation I have the ad in my face right now and all of the things worth mentioning have been stated. Also, you get a $10 Gift Card if you buy Timeshift Xbox 360 (This part of the ad got cut off from the scan because of how small my scanner is.)

Link to page with most of the deals stated in thread (Sorry, part of the ad got cut off by my scanner):
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/cdeener/CC115.jpg

[quote name='the_d_r_e']Dammit! I really wanted them to offer this deal for the PS3 version's too!:bomb:[/QUOTE]
Well, my friend you might be able to get away with this at another store or maybe at your local CC because in the big print for the ad it doesn't state which system the deal is for.

[quote name='bill123']I posted all the actual video game deals that were in the ad the rest was just new release games and adverts for the 40 gig ps3.

I can post the whole thing if you guys would like though. HAven't gotten around to the dvd part yet as there are several pricing points for dumpbin dvds and quite the varied selections too.[/QUOTE]

You have an iPhone?

Take pictures and post them here.

CheapyD's Picks
Best Buy
:360:Save $20 when you buy COD4 and the Wireless Headset
:360:F.E.A.R Files w/$10 gift card $49.99

Circuit City

:360:Virtua Fighter 5 $39.99
:360:Call of Duty 4 w/Free Call of Duty 3 $59.99
:360:Tomb Raider Anniversary $29.99
:360:Timeshift w/$10 gift card $59.99
:360:Wireless Controller $39.99 (Black, White)
:pc:Gears of War $39.99

Target
:360::ps3:Call of Duty 4 w/$5 gift card $59.99http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat135100050023&ref=10&loc=01

BEST BUY

PS3 80 gig w/ Motorstorm

PS3 40 gig w/ Spiderman 3 movie

Xbox 360 Pro w/ Forza 2 and Ultimate Alliance (Shows a Gold edition)

Call Of Duty 4C ollectors XBOX360 (Free Behind Eemy Lines Movie) After 2
Save $20 when you buy Call Of Duty 4 and wireless headset

Call Of Duty 4 PS3,XBOX360 (Free Behind Eemy Lines Movie) After 2
Save $20 when you buy Call Of Duty 4 and wireless headset

Skate Xbox 360 PS3

Lair PS3

Guitar Hero 3 (No Guitar) Xbox 360

Halo 3 Xbox 360

Virtua FIghter 5 Online XBox 360

NBA 2k8 Xbox360,PS3

Scene It? Xbox 360

Starwars Complete Saga PS3,Xbox 360, Wii (Free code for Droid and Cpt. Tarpals)

FEAR FILES (Free 10 Dollar giftcard) XBox360

Mario Sonic Omympic Games Wii

Fire Emblem Wii

Donkey Kong Barrel Blast WII

SixAXIS 49.99

Table Tennis Wii
Socom PSP
Simpsons PSP,NDS
DOM NDS
Starwars Battle Front Psp
Sims 2 Casaway Psp
Spyro w/ $10 GC Ps2
Crash w/ $10 GC Ps2

Suite Life NDS
Acme Arsenal Ps2
Power Rangers Ps2

PC

Call Of Duty 4 w/ Free Beind Enemy Lines (Collectors 59.99)
Hellgate London
Tabula Rasa
Gears Of War
Empire Earth 3

Supreme Commander Expansion
Fear:pM

[quote name='SNKMat']you made a mistake on the 80 gig PS3 right?[/quote]

Why would it be a mistake? It costs $500.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']is the 69.99 call of duty 4 a special edition or what? i didnt know there was one..[/quote]
yes

also op, its 11/4, not 10/4

[quote name='SNKMat']so if I put 24 minute in-store pickup, will it work?[/quote]There aren't in-store pickups for video games except pc games.

[quote name='Master Shake']There aren't in-store pickups for video games except pc games.[/quote]Which is one reason why BB's online ordering system blows the doors off of CC's.

[quote name='nikkai']Oi, blinding font. But thanks OP[/quote]

Ditto, thanks a bunch for the info...but the font is quite hard to read.

Ok, major update guys.

I just picked up my copy of VF5 w/ the BK coupon, it came out as:

49.99 for VF5

10.00 for Gift Card

=59.99+tax

So if you use the BK coupon on it tomorrow it will really show up as

29.99 for VF5

10.00 for GC

So there will be no real benefit for picking it up early and PriceMatching it tomorrow.

[quote name='derder']Ok, major update guys.

49.99 for VF5

10.00 for Gift Card

=59.99+tax

29.99 for VF5

10.00 for GC

So there will be no real benefit for picking it up early and PriceMatching it tomorrow.[/quote]Only if you don't want to buy anything from CC. Which, these days, I don't.

You make a good point about saving the money on it and getting a GC out of the deal, which is a nice bonus. Good for those wanting to shop at CC. Me, I'm happy to PM it to BB for $37.99 and pick up RZ points.

I really want to pick this game up today. If I buy it today and go back Tuesday when I get COD 4, Will CC give me the difference? I assume they will but I want to be sure.

is behind enemy lines a movie?
if so, is it any good
i've been thinking of getting CoD4 PC at GS with the 10% off cupoun
but if the movie is any good, might go get it at BB
hoping to see the CC ads soon...

[quote name='derder']Ok, major update guys.

49.99 for VF5

10.00 for Gift Card

=59.99+tax

29.99 for VF5

10.00 for GC

So there will be no real benefit for picking it up early and PriceMatching it tomorrow.[/quote]
Real BK coupon or a print?

bread's done
Back