Sunday VG Ads 11/4-11/10 - CC VF5 (360) $40, COD4 (360) w/free COD3 and more

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!
im typing on my iphone so its tough to type everything but i just saw newxt weeks cc sales and i see virtuafighter 5 for 360 is listed at 39.99

It a good thing i waited

Tomb raider anniversary for 360 is 30

Very excited and freaked out

CheapyD's Picks
Best Buy
:360:Save $20 when you buy COD4 and the Wireless Headset
:360:F.E.A.R Files w/$10 gift card $49.99

Circuit City
:360:Virtua Fighter 5 $39.99
:360:Call of Duty 4 w/Free Call of Duty 3 $59.99
:360:Tomb Raider Anniversary $29.99
:360:Timeshift w/$10 gift card $59.99
:360:Wireless Controller $39.99 (Black, White)
:pc:Gears of War $39.99

Target
:360::ps3:Call of Duty 4 w/$5 gift card $59.99

[quote name='Birbo']Sure this has been asked to death, but can I please get a link to the BK coupon?[/quote]

Its in the thread, a couple pages back, maybe p2 or p3... Reading helps

[quote name='bill123']I posted all the actual video game deals that were in the ad the rest was just new release games and adverts for the 40 gig ps3.

I can post the whole thing if you guys would like though. HAven't gotten around to the dvd part yet as there are several pricing points for dumpbin dvds and quite the varied selections too.[/quote]
Are there any PC game deals this week? CC usually has some good ones. I've read through this whole thread and saw nothing on that. I'm also wondering if they have a 1st week deal on CoD4 for PC (like $37.99 or something). Thanks much.

[quote name='harunim']What version of COD 3 will be free?

COD 3 XBOX360 gold edition?[/QUOTE]

I wonder myself.

Online, both games are $29.99 (special offer)

I'm guessing the GE will be the new or replacement stock and the original will be hard to find.

Good Luck everyone!

[quote name='CaoPi']40G PS3 even worthed with no backwards compatibility? the 60 Gs are discontinued?[/QUOTE]

iI don't see how you can know stuff about the 40g models and not know the 60g are discontinued

[quote name='yamas']God my CC sucks so much. I went to pick up VF 5 today and they didn't even have it.[/quote]
I half suspect they didn't get many in per store so some are saving them for Sunday morning before putting them out.

[quote name='derder']Ok, major update guys.

I just picked up my copy of VF5 w/ the BK coupon, it came out as:

49.99 for VF5

10.00 for Gift Card

=59.99+tax

So if you use the BK coupon on it tomorrow it will really show up as

29.99 for VF5

10.00 for GC

So there will be no real benefit for picking it up early and PriceMatching it tomorrow.[/quote]

So instead of charging you 59.99 and then giving you a $10 gift card, they just minus the price to make it 29.99? If I buy a Live card and COD4, does that mean my price will be $20 off, or do I have to do two checkouts or something..

I'd also be interested in a online BK coupon, the closest here is FAR away. Does printout work or do I HAVE to get a real one?

[quote name='AgtFox']Are there any PC game deals this week? CC usually has some good ones. I've read through this whole thread and saw nothing on that. I'm also wondering if they have a 1st week deal on CoD4 for PC (like $37.99 or something). Thanks much.[/quote]

Check my post on page 3 post number 42 I listed all the rest of the deals. If linkin or another mod could possibly update the OP with the info then it could be stickied for this week.

They won't let you use this BK coupon with VF5. On the bottom, it says it can't be combined with any other offer or discount. I tried using a coupon just like this over the summer for another 360 game that was on sale and it wouldn't scan at the register because there was already a discount on the game. Plus, it also says "Only original coupon will be accepted".

Guess it doesn't hurt to try though.

[quote name='norkusa']They won't let you use this BK coupon with VF5. On the bottom, it says it can't be combined with any other offer or discount. I tried using a coupon just like this over the summer for another 360 game that was on sale and it wouldn't scan at the register because there was already a discount on the game. Plus, it also says "Only original coupon will be accepted".

Guess it doesn't hurt to try though.[/QUOTE]

I will say that I have purchased two sale items with the coupon and had no problems at all. So definitely try. The actual coupon actually would be more likely to go through.

[quote name='yamas']God my CC sucks so much. I went to pick up VF 5 today and they didn't even have it.[/QUOTE]

I don't think most CC got VF5 shipped to them until Friday. For whatever reason, CC.com didn't show the game available until Friday evening. So they just started going out to stores. I believe mine got theirs today as they said they thought they saw a box with the name on it when they got in their shipment. So hold on a day or so and your patience will pay off.

[quote name='Felder71']I will say that I have purchased two sale items with the coupon and had no problems at all. So definitely try. The actual coupon actually would be more likely to go through.[/QUOTE]

Really?? The last time I used a coupon like this at CC on a sale game, the computer wouldn't accept it (they scanned it right in front of me too). Guess I'll try to use it anyway. I'm just worried about using a copy because I remember reading a story from someone on the boards here who tried using one at BB....manager got really pissed off and threatened to call the cops.

[quote name='JJSP']Call Of Duty 4 (360) @ Circuit City - Get Call Of Duty 3 (360) free. Seriously.[/quote]

i don't think anybody has posted the CC ads yet...
i'm hoping they do soon
i want to know where i should get CoD4 (PC) :(

i think i've heard some people around here talk about that deal though :)

[quote name='bill123']Check my post on page 3 post number 42 I listed all the rest of the deals. If linkin or another mod could possibly update the OP with the info then it could be stickied for this week.[/quote]
Thanks, I must have missed it. Kind of surprising the PC version of CoD4 is nowhere to be found.

Sorry, for asking, but I didn't want to go through 10 plus pages to find this out.

Does anybody know if this is on the PRINTED add for Circiut City this week, or just an instore promotion?

Because I know already that the Circut City by me is NOT going to have the game, but I want to try to take the add over to Best Buy and see if they'll price match it.

[quote name='Rounders55']Um the PS3 version is already 40 bucks retail so why would it matter?[/quote]

online play maybe?

[quote name='ighosty']online play maybe?[/quote]

lol

Question, though. Are you sure this deal is gonna be in a printed ad? Its not in the one currently available on the website. Or it just outdated?

[quote name='VWarrior']Question, though. Are you sure this deal is gonna be in a printed ad? Its not in the one currently available on the website. Or it just outdated?[/quote]

Read the title date, this is next weeks ad.

[quote name='ighosty']Read the title date, this is next weeks ad.[/quote]
?

It says 11-4 - 11-10

Today is 11-4 (at least where I live).

EDIT: Nevermind. The ad currently on the website is as of now outdated. The deals are labled "thru Nov. 3".

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']i don't think anybody has posted the CC ads yet...
i'm hoping they do soon
i want to know where i should get CoD4 (PC) :(

i think i've heard some people around here talk about that deal though :)[/QUOTE]

Circuit City seems to always offer the previous version for free when you buy the new one.

[quote name='derder']real[/quote]
I went and got 8 of the real coupons. I went to one store, but they didn't get them. The were also attached to a gas station. I found a lone BK and they were just on the counter for the grababing.

the new weekly ad is up and all the deals are there. woot. good thing i already picked up cod3 and vf5, time to get a pricematch =)

Too bad you can't get VF5 for $39.99 online. I hate having to make a trip down to CC, especially when I gotta go back on Tuesday for CoD4.

Btw I noticed that online CC lists both the regular and gold editions of CoD3 for $30 so I wonder which one they give you in the store, I'll definitely try to score the gold version if I can.

[quote name='CaoPi']40G PS3 even worthed with no backwards compatibility? the 60 Gs are discontinued?[/quote]

If you're asking others whether it's worth it to get a PS3 with no backwards compat, I think that means you don't put it very high on your list of necessary things to have on a PS3, which would support Sony's decision to cut BC according to their market research or something.

[quote name='Floyd_the_Hippo']Heads up: 360 version of VF5 is down to 40 online.[/quote]

Woot you just made my day. Now I dont have to get up to go and waste gas.

Shipping is free so I'm paying the same price; sure I have to wait a little to get it but that's fine cause i'm still playing the games I got from the TRU B2G1 and if I need a VF5 fix before my order arrives I can always play the PS3 version (which I'll soon be selling or trading in; and it's my only PS3 game, lol so sad).

Nobody heard about $20 off printable coupon at Circuit City without expiration date. Its only for Store Employer and this deal is still alive! So I think I'm the only one use that deal to buy COD4 (PS3) for $30 and get COD3 for FREE! Its way better than Burger King $10 coupon which was a rip-off when I first bought the Halo Lengendary Edition. So now I have my $10 giftcard so I'll be paying $20+tax after using Burger King $10 coupon, hehehe!

Good thing I had to get up early this morning. VF5 successfully ordered with free shipping on the website!

I was debating whether or not to wait to see if Amazon matches the sale since I'm a Prime member, but figured I can probably wait another week or so for VF5 since I'll be picking up COD4 this week.

Holy crap. Circuit City Price Match Best Buy. Brings Cod4 down to only $40. Then use my $20 Giftcard from skate and...........CoD4 for only $20 wtih CoD3!!!!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Nobody heard about $20 off printable coupon at Circuit City without expiration date. Its only for Store Employer and this deal is still alive! So I think I'm the only one use that deal to buy COD4 (PS3) for $30 and get COD3 for FREE! Its way better than Burger King $10 coupon which was a rip-off when I first bought the Halo Lengendary Edition. So now I have my $10 giftcard so I'll be paying $20+tax after using Burger King $10 coupon, hehehe![/quote]

youd have to be an employee for it to work as it states on the coupon that tthey need your employee id commented on the ticket.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Nobody heard about $20 off printable coupon at Circuit City without expiration date. Its only for Store Employer and this deal is still alive! So I think I'm the only one use that deal to buy COD4 (PS3) for $30 and get COD3 for FREE! Its way better than Burger King $10 coupon which was a rip-off when I first bought the Halo Lengendary Edition. So now I have my $10 giftcard so I'll be paying $20+tax after using Burger King $10 coupon, hehehe![/QUOTE]
Well, there is one flaw in your plan good sir and that is COD 4 with free COD 3 is for Xbox 360 not for PS3 depending on how hard they look at the ad you might not be able to get it.

[quote name='SuperJedi']Virtua Fighter 5 already in stores right?

I know I gotta wait til Tuesday for COD 4 deal.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it came out last week so you could go buy it today.

bread's done
Back