Sunglasses for spring/summer

Flyersfan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Yeah, so spring/summer is coming up and I want to get a good pair of sunglasses this year. The ones I had last year sucked and eventually broke sometime near the end of summer/early fall.

I'm interested in knowing what style and brands the CAG community use to help me (and anyone else) pick a good pair.

If you are looking for more Sporty looking Sunglasses, I love Rudy Project. However for more Stylish sunglasses I am not sure.

Wayfarers, son.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

(Although I don't wear mine much, as I'm afraid to get them scratched.)

I still have the Ray-Ban Predators (I think thats what they are called) that you can see me sporting in my CAG family album pic. Very happy with them.

I'd say you need to go into a store a try stuff on, different styles suit different faces/head shapes.

I'm an Oakley guy. I've got one pair that is still going strong at 7+ years, another at 5+ years. I'd suggest getting some of the metal frame ones. Yes, they aren't cheap, but they are well worth it.

Wear something like these, so you can look like you're going to assassinate someone.
seraph.jpg

[quote name='troll_tracka']i've had a nice pair of guccis that have held up fine for about a year and still look new worth the 350[/quote]
A true Cheap Ass!

I wanted to polarized and anti glare. I picked up my pair for just under a $100 at Sams Club. Love em. It was my B-day present to myself last year.

bread's done
Back