Super 8, Scott Pillgrim, American Pie...others Blu-Ray $6.99 Fry's

[quote name='ShockandAww']Easy A is a good movie for $7[/QUOTE]

Seconded. Great movie. I'll throw in my recommendation for that too before people come in here jizzing over Scott Pilgrim.

The only movies I wanted are unavailable for shipping, and I don't have any Fry's remotely close to me. All I can do now is hope that Amazon matches them, but I doubt they will.

Gonna get all the American Pie movies. Superbad, Talledega, and Super 8 look rather tempting.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']The only movies I wanted are unavailable for shipping, and I don't have any Fry's remotely close to me. All I can do now is hope that Amazon matches them, but I doubt they will.[/QUOTE]

Tell them about the lower price using the link on the product's page.

I suppose I should be thanking Fry's for not having anything I want available for shipping and only having one store in my state (and it's about halfway across it from me, too). Lord knows I've been spending way too much on Blu-rays lately.

...I can't help it... it's addicting...

Would like to be in for Inglorious Basterds, Easy A and Zombieland...and of course, none are available for shipping. :cold:

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Tell them about the lower price using the link on the product's page.[/QUOTE]

How exactly does one do that? Is there a particular email address with Amazon for that purpose? Because I'd love to get several of these that aren't offering shipping through Fry's and I'm nowhere near one.

[quote name='hauz20']How exactly does one do that? Is there a particular email address with Amazon for that purpose? Because I'd love to get several of these that aren't offering shipping through Fry's and I'm nowhere near one.[/QUOTE]

Its a link on the page. Somewhere after the description. Just use ctrl + F and type "lower".

No Fry's anywhere near me unfortunately. I just have to hope Amazon comes through. Not holding my breath though.

Shit, the Alien Anthology is also on sale for $27.99...would be nice if amazon matched that but at least I have Fry's all over SoCal if not (and Best Buy/Target to PM it even closer).

Great stuff thanks
easya

bread's done
Back