Super Mario 3D World(Used) - $29.99 @ Gamestop

Finally got mine today. After power up rewards pro and canceling my uncharted pre-order (switched to amazon) I got $. 15 back lol.

Back in stock online. Just ordered with saver and cag16, also "The Witcher III: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone Gwent Card Bundle" dropped back down to $9.99, so I added that to my order.

Tested my copy to make sure it works and it appears to play without any issues, so that's good. Came complete as well which was a pleasant surprise.

Ordered Bayo 2 used today as well so hoping for similar positive results (and the Bayo 1 disc too)

My disc and case look great but the disc is unreadable. Couple of stores in my town show "low stock" so I hope I can return it locally.

My disc and case look great but the disc is unreadable. Couple of stores in my town show "low stock" so I hope I can return it locally.
I have heard this is an issue with about half the used Wii U discs from Gamestop as well as Gamefly and AWD. I wonder if it's their resurfacing machines or something

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard this is an issue with about half the used Wii U discs from Gamestop as well as Gamefly and AWD. I wonder if it's their resurfacing machines or something
Has to be something like that. The disc looks close to perfect. I even thought that it could be a bootleg. I received a bootleg Electroplankton for DS from their web store a few years ago and it wasn't even a good bootleg. I would not be surprised if they just resurfaced the games and placed them right into the case without actually testing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
No way do they test them. Would require way too much work. Easier to just dish out refunds. Looks like my Wii U gets here Monday so I can test this in the 7 day return period thankfully. 

No way do they test them. Would require way too much work. Easier to just dish out refunds. Looks like my Wii U gets here Monday so I can test this in the 7 day return period thankfully.
It's only 7 days for a cash refund. They give you 30 days for a product exchange.

Well, like an ass, I never tested the game after I bought it on the 8th.  I went to play with my kids tonight and, bam, invalid disc.  Too late for a refund and the nearest store with it is over an hour away... hell, I can't even find the damn receipt.   :wall:

Well, like an ass, I never tested the game after I bought it on the 8th. I went to play with my kids tonight and, bam, invalid disc. Too late for a refund and the nearest store with it is over an hour away... hell, I can't even find the damn receipt. :wall:
They can look it up if it's within your last 5 transactions if you want to go elsewhere and exchange it.

They cancelled my order from January 14th due to inventory issues. It is now available online again, so I ordered it again. They did ship out my Gwent deck from the earlier order without adding a shipping charge, so that was nice.

World crown mystery house 30 shines completed as Mario so now I got all 380 stars & 81 stamps. I imagine less than 1% of 3d world players have done this too bad it don't show the rarity of stamps as playstation does with trophies. Maybe in the NX.

581932_1046491002059905_7580452019107481087_n.jpg

bread's done
Back