Super Mario Bros. Classic on GBA

PleasantOne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Anyone know if any stores still seem to have this in stock for $9.99? Wondering if I've missed my chance on this one... doh! I know CC and BB had it before... I haven't had time to check since I decided I must own it :roll:

Also, am curious if they've implemented any sort of save feature in the GBA version?

Ash

This and the the Legend of Zelda Classic are now hard to find. They seem to be disappearing from just about everywhere. I passed on them both thinking these would be the easier GBA Classic games to find, boy was I wrong.

I'd imagine this has come up before regarding this game...but how can you top Super Mario Bro. Deluxe? I mean, what's the point o' this one?

[quote name='theq87']I'd imagine this has come up before regarding this game...but how can you top Super Mario Bro. Deluxe? I mean, what's the point o' this one?[/QUOTE]

It doesn't play on GBA micro though. :sad:

Well, while SMB DX has the best features, the GBA Classic version has the wider resolution. In that sense, it is truer to the original experience.

[quote name='wildnuts02']Is castlevania rare?[/QUOTE]

Not yet since it was in the second batch of NES Classics, but it will probably get increasingly harder to find.

Dang... I saw sooo many copies of it eeeeeeeeverywhere just a month or so ago *sigh* I don't have Legend of Zelda, either... just Adventure of Link... phooey! I'll have to stop in BB and CC this weekend and make sure they don't have any copies.

And I'll have to check out Super Mario Bros. Deluxe... I didn't realize it was a port of the original... though I would like to play it with the nice backlight on my DS. If only I wasn't so cheap, I'd get the new backlit SP!

Thanks guys :)

Ash

[quote name='PleasantOne']Dang... I saw sooo many copies of it eeeeeeeeverywhere just a month or so ago *sigh* I don't have Legend of Zelda, either... just Adventure of Link... phooey! I'll have to stop in BB and CC this weekend and make sure they don't have any copies.

[/QUOTE]

Same here....

Zelda is getting very hard to find.

Super Mario Bros. however is still readily available - maybe not at BB or CC - but the Nintendo Store in NYC has many copies of both SMB & Castlevania. No Zelda [1] to be found, however.

They are chargin $15 ea at the N store.

I just picked up a used copy from EB last week. They mismarked it as Dr. Mario and gave it to me for the 7.99 even though they looked it up and should have been 19.99.

It's hard to find around my area so I was REALLY happy to see it at 7.99. Good luck man.

Whoa, cool. I just recently picked up Zelda for $7 used at GameCrazy (it was $12.99 used, I had leftover credit).

bread's done
Back