Super Mario Bros. Keychains (Import) $4.40 shipped at Play-Asia

If there was a way to choose I would consider getting one (I don't have to mention which right?). I hate how websites sometimes do that (in this case and when an item comes in different colors).

[quote name='YoshiFan1'](I don't have to mention which right?)..[/QUOTE]

Mario??

Thanks cheapy I took the gamble, hoping for anyone except Luigi.

how big are they? they look huge next to the little papers.. :[ if they'll fit in my pocket without making it look like a weird bulge, i'll bite fa shooo.

[quote name='ahou']i also bought three hoping to get the set, i hope they dont send me duplicates :roll:[/QUOTE]

well u got like a 22% chance of getting the set, if there are a set number of each figures

FWIW, every time I've ever ordered more than one of an item from play-asia on one of these "ships randomly" deals in the same order, I've gotten duplicates. EVERY time. My recommendation for anyone seriously interested in collecting the set is to place an order for one, wait a day, and place a second order.

YMMV, of course, and I'm sure some of you will order 3 and get the set, but I've learned my lesson now that I have 7 of the same FF III Square-Enix characters, 8 of the same Mario Bros phone strap gashapon, and 6 of the same Animal Crossing houses. :(

i think i might order two. if i'm lucky (which i usually ain't) neither will be luigi. thanks for the tip about placing two orders, i'll probably do that.

im in for one

i dont really care which one i get, but id prefer to get mario out of the bunch the most

I ordered six.. went a little overboard, but there's also four friends that would love them, no matter who they get.

I'm grabbing a Yoshi and a Mario, though. Assuming there's some in there. I would think there would be. I'll be pissed if I don't get any Yoshis.

Totally confused.. ordered yesterday, they took the money out. I get an email that the order has been shipped. I check today, and the bank is saying the transaction never happened and my money is back in my account. Odd.

[quote name='strayfoxx']Mario??

Thanks cheapy I took the gamble, hoping for anyone except Luigi.[/quote] lol I thought this post was from me at first.

I got Mario, but I am disappointed. I thought that they were hard plastic, not made of such cheap plastic. Mario's arms would fall off if I used the darn thing as a key chain.

[quote name='SmellsLikeRandyMossGuy']I got Mario, but I am disappointed. I thought that they were hard plastic, not made of such cheap plastic. Mario's arms would fall off if I used the darn thing as a key chain.[/QUOTE]

D'oh! Wish you had posted about 2 hours ago as I just ordered. They aren't hard plastic? They sure look like it. I assumed they would be hard plastic if intended for use as a keychain.

Also, why aren't they 20% off like "all new in-stock" items are supposed to be? The AC keychains are, but these aren't. I fired off an email to see if I can get my $1.60 back ;).

[quote name='io']D'oh! Wish you had posted about 2 hours ago as I just ordered. They aren't hard plastic? They sure look like it. I assumed they would be hard plastic if intended for use as a keychain.

Also, why aren't they 20% off like "all new in-stock" items are supposed to be? The AC keychains are, but these aren't. I fired off an email to see if I can get my $1.60 back ;).[/quote]

The offer says it excludes products released in the last 30 days, and those say they were released Mar 23rd.

[quote name='drfunk85']The offer says it excludes products released in the last 30 days, and those say they were released Mar 23rd.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I was wondering if that was the deal. I guess I thought these were old clearance items or something so I didn't check any further. Didn't realize they were brand new.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']If there was a way to choose I would consider getting one (I don't have to mention which right?). I hate how websites sometimes do that (in this case and when an item comes in different colors).[/quote]

I dont think this is anything the 'website' is doing. If these keychains are anything like Kubrick or Bearbrick figs that are hugely popular, then they come random in the box. They only way for Play-Asia to know which they had would be to open each box. And to make it even worse I bet one of the figs is rarer than the others.

[quote name='gofishn']So everybody who ordered one so far got Mario?[/QUOTE]

Well based on what everyone has reported it looks like

Mario - 5
Luigi - 1
Yoshi - 2

[quote name='Scorch']They aren't hard plastic and they fall apart?
[/QUOTE]

Its made of a hard plastic, but his arms, head, and legs move. But only his arms really move. His head, and legs have about 5 degrees of movement.

I placed an order for two more I would like to get the set. If I get more Mario's I'll be in the trade thread.

mtutick as far as size goes. I say Mario is about 2 inches tall.

I like the Mario keychain they sent me so much I ordered three more today I want Yoshi & Luigi keychains to complete the set. The Mario keychain is durable high quality.

bread's done
Back