Super Mario Bros. Keychains (Import) $4.40 shipped at Play-Asia

Hah - funny to see this bumped again. For the record, I ordered 2 and got 2 Mario's. WTF?? I understand them not wanting people to pick certain ones, but I thought I'd at least get 2 different ones!

Oh well, it's no big deal as my youngest snagged one of them for himself anyway. So now I have one on my desk and he has one to play with. I suppose if there was one I had wanted 2 of it would be Mario. Though he would have been happy with any I'm sure.

[quote name='io']For the record, I ordered 2 and got 2 Mario's. WTF?? I understand them not wanting people to pick certain ones, but I thought I'd at least get 2 different ones![/quote]

Haha, as I said on the first page, this has happened to me EVERY time I've ordered from play-asia. :(

I hate this whole ordering "lottery" style thing where you don't necessarily get what you pay for. Or at least you're paying without knowing exactly what you're getting...

I ordered 3 when they first went on sale and got one of each. They're not sturdy enough to use for keychains. The wife suggested we put hooks on them and use them for Christmas ornaments... :applause:

I got a Mario and a Yoshi.

I expected them to be sturdy, but those're the breaks.

Mario's flailing arms look really cheap, though. It's on my keyring, but I'm not overly concerned about it breaking.

[quote name='CGH']I cannot believe it they sent three Mario keychains I did not receive one Luigi or Yoshi.[/quote]

Did you order them in one order?

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Did you order them in one order?[/QUOTE]

Yes I thought ordering three at one time would increase my chances of getting at least one Yoshi or Luigi I was wrong.

bread's done
Back