Super Mario Brothers Chess $24.99 Amazon Lightning Deal

I don't know that I would ever sit down and play chess with this but I would maybe buy it if it was a video game of chess to play on the Wii.

Think this is the one with the metal box/container. I picked up the regular version (same as this one but with cardboard packaging) for 9.98 clearanced @ Target way back in Spring along with Nintendo Monopoly (14.98 I think). Looks really nice. Pretty sure the Metal box will be way better than my cardboard one :whistle2:D Well worth if you like Chess a lot and have a thing for Mario collectivity :whistle2:D

Ironically, I bought this on Amazon last December ('10) for $25 at a non-lightning deal. Definitely a good set!!

[quote name='sadboy']Do you know how they keep warm in Russia? [/QUOTE]

They play chess with their babushkas.= Fixed.

[quote name='cheeky']I don't know that I would ever sit down and play chess with this but I would maybe buy it if it was a video game of chess to play on the Wii.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:
True video gamer :applause:

Meh, this set looks cool, but I'm a bit disappointed.

Shouldn't the pawns be all goombas on one side, and 'toads' on the other? Coins and turtle shells are a little unimaginative.

Also, as mentioned above, Luigi as the 'Queen' instead of Princess Toadstool seems a little wrong...

bread's done
Back