Super Mario Galaxy 1 $33.54

Must buy at this price if you don't already have it. And if you have a Wii and don't already have it, what's wrong with you? :)

[quote name='Burchamj']I was waiting cuz the new one was about to come out - i guess the time has come..[/QUOTE]

Yeah. It is a bargain. That said, the $20 gaming credit brings SMG2 down to $29.99, less than this price.

they're pm'ing walmart - better deal since there's no tax or shipping. But you can get it used for 25.19 + tax on GS with the 20% code & Edge though with Saver shipping.

Does anyone think Amazon will do another one of those deals where you buy the sequel to a game and get the original game free again? I'm referring to those Bioshock 1 & 2 and ME 1 &2 deals.

[quote name='kk012']Does anyone think Amazon will do another one of those deals where you buy the sequel to a game and get the original game free again? I'm referring to those Bioshock 1 & 2 and ME 1 &2 deals.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it. These are first-party Nintendo games after all. I am quite surprised nonetheless that this game is being sold for such a low price.

[quote name='david12795']Bought mine $24 new at BBV a year back :)[/QUOTE]

me too, but with my friend's employee discount applied too :)

bread's done
Back