Super Mario Galaxy Not Recv'd

itlnstln

CAGiversary!
Walked into TRU (Flint, MI) yesterday to find out that they did not recieve there shipment of SMG and were putting names on a list to be called once they arrived(11/14/07). Anyone else run into this problem at there local TRU yesterday?

Perhaps you should read... Deal/Shopping Discussions & Bragging Rights Talk about any video game deals, video game stores, and game shopping in general; brag about great deals you've taken advantage of too.

[quote name='itlnstln']Perhaps you should read... Deal/Shopping Discussions & Bragging Rights Talk about any video game deals, video game stores, and game shopping in general; brag about great deals you've taken advantage of too.[/quote]

Perhaps you should read that there's already a huge thread about this exact topic.

I went to pickup mine yeterday and they said they were only selling to people with pre-orders, luckily I put my $5 down last week.

Dont know why your Toys r Us didnt get them. Every place I went to looking for Assassin's Creed CE had this game. I almost bought it or Lego Star Wars.

That is very strange. My store received 90 copies yesterday. We sold out by around 4:30 though. Actually, we probably had about 100 if you include our pre-orders, so I don't see how these stores didn't get a decent amount if any at all. Also, as far as I know, the $25 gift card is all week, I don't remember seeing anything that said one day only.

Yeah, the one here in San Diego (Morena Blvd.) didn't receive their shipment yesterday, but did sell more presells (I didn't have one before, have one now!) for the remaining 74 that were to come in that weren't already presold out of the 144 expected in today. Off to try to get mine!

[quote name='nicholas01']Yeah, the one here in San Diego (Morena Blvd.) didn't receive their shipment yesterday, but did sell more presells (I didn't have one before, have one now!) for the remaining 74 that were to come in that weren't already presold out of the 144 expected in today. Off to try to get mine![/quote]
Hey, let me know if u have any luck. Thats the one I go to!

bread's done
Back