Super Mario party with joycons bundle @ bestbuy

8 Player Smash will be able to be done with 4 sets of Joycons, and Super Bomberman can support 8 player play.
True, but I don't ever see myself in a situation where I'll have 8 people over wanting to play Smash and I have Super Bomberman R on PS4. I also do not know how many people are going to want to play Smash with a single JoyCon. I personally hate using single JoyCon controls, they are just way too small and uncomfortable to hold.

Does anyone know the lowest price JoyCons have been?
This bundle with GCU is by far the best deal on JoyCons I've seen since the system has been out. I think I've seen people say they have seen some of the gray ones on clearance at Target for around $50 (maybe less even) but with Target clearance it's always pretty YMMV. I think they have gotten around $60-$70 before too, but if you still have GCU this a great price for the game and pair of JoyCons.

If I still had GCU I'd buy this no question. Without GCU though it's still a good deal, I don't really need another set of JoyCons, but I do want Super Mario Party and this is better than spending $60 on just the game. I just don't see myself playing the game often and only bringing it out with groups, which I suppose is the purpose anyway.

Does anyone know the lowest price JoyCons have been?
24.88 for pink and green at Walmart. Price error. Was able to grab two at one store. The next two stores had removed them from the floor or the employees were stashing them.

But that's probably not what you meant.

Last edited by a moderator:
24.88 for pink and green at Walmart. Price error. Was able to grab two at one store. The next two stores had removed them from the floor or the employees were stashing them.

But that's probably not what you meant.
That's a really lucky find.

True, but I don't ever see myself in a situation where I'll have 8 people over wanting to play Smash and I have Super Bomberman R on PS4. I also do not know how many people are going to want to play Smash with a single JoyCon. I personally hate using single JoyCon controls, they are just way too small and uncomfortable to hold.
I thought that too, but my son had a birthday party sleepover and watching their 8 player epic Smash battle on WiiU was amazing. They gave themselves like 100 lives and just went nuts for a couple hours.

I thought that too, but my son had a birthday party sleepover and watching their 8 player epic Smash battle on WiiU was amazing. They gave themselves like 100 lives and just went nuts for a couple hours.
If had any kids they'd definitely get some use, but as a 31-year-old adult without kids, I just don't see them all getting used at the same ever if at all. I personally only play Smash with a Gamecube controller myself too, but will probably do this one in handheld mode quite a bit.

Can someone confirm if the mario party in the box is retail packaging with a upc and sealed ?  I already got mario party but would buy and return under the original receipt for the cheap joy cons.

This bundle with GCU is by far the best deal on JoyCons I've seen since the system has been out. I think I've seen people say they have seen some of the gray ones on clearance at Target for around $50 (maybe less even) but with Target clearance it's always pretty YMMV. I think they have gotten around $60-$70 before too, but if you still have GCU this a great price for the game and pair of JoyCons.

If I still had GCU I'd buy this no question. Without GCU though it's still a good deal, I don't really need another set of JoyCons, but I do want Super Mario Party and this is better than spending $60 on just the game. I just don't see myself playing the game often and only bringing it out with groups, which I suppose is the purpose anyway.
GCU makes it like a $30 game and $50 JoyCon. That is is reasonable.

Can someone confirm if the mario party in the box is retail packaging with a upc and sealed ? I already got mario party but would buy and return under the original receipt for the cheap joy cons.
Nobody’s seen it yet, but it’s common for the game to say ‘not for resale’ when it’s in a bundle.

what is this mystery coupon you guys speaking about.. i see nothing in my email
Check your email with a title of "My Best Buy Mystery Cert". Inside it should say "This cert has your name on it". Received mine on 11/14, and didn't even notice it until a few hours ago. Must be printed out, and has to be used in-store today before closing. It's a value of in between $5-5,000.

Check your email with a title of "My Best Buy Mystery Cert". Inside it should say "This cert has your name on it". Received mine on 11/14, and didn't even notice it until a few hours ago. Must be printed out, and has to be used in-store today before closing. It's a value of in between $5-5,000.
Do not see it at all...and I've been best buy member since forever. i also see that this is ongoing...never got it once. is there some sort of qualifications?

GCU makes it like a $30 game and $50 JoyCon. That is is reasonable.
With GCU it is, but my GCU expired a week ago. I have the 25% off one game coupon and may use it for the bundle, but I also want to pick up Just Cause 4 Gold Edition next month and may just use it for that or my Smash Bros. pre-order if they take away the GCU discount now that I am expired.

I didn’t preorder so I could use the mystery certificate 5 dollars. Stacked with GCU no issue. And paid the rest with a 150 GC from the other promotion.

But it took over 20 minutes for the single employee in gaming to find it in the back. Ugh. Still a great deal though.

Do u k ow if the upc is different from the normal release. The zelda collectors had a upc but it was different and had not for resale above upc
Never mind the bundle upc is different. You cant buy the new one and return it with old receipt. Fyi if anyone was gonna try

Does the 10% off birthday coupon stack with the 20% off from GCU? Would be a sweet deal if I could use both on this.

Come on bro, $80! Is good enough for me
And I see they are dwindling by the minute
I literally was dangling one in my cart and it went OOS

Click ...boom

8RMrzz.gif

I can’t imagine this bundle will carry over into the new year as this seems like a holiday launch bundle

Buy before u lose it

I can’t imagine this bundle will carry over into the new year as this seems like a holiday launch bundle

Buy before u lose it
As it already stands, BestBuy no longer has it available for shipping and you're at the mercy of finding a nearby store with stock. In my location, it's already OOS and I'm glad that I preordered one earlier in the week. I'd say the odds are good that inventory will be low by the time of BF (unless there is a BF-related restock...which is technically possible since GCU will be inactive over the weekend).

I pre-ordered it and I didn't get a notice for store pick-up yesterday.  I stopped by the store today and they didn't have it and wasn't sure why.  I left the store after they said they would call me back with details.  They called me within an hour and said that they won't receive it until Tuesday.  They weren't sure why, but they also said I was the only pre-order for store pickup at their store.

Somewhat frustrating considering if I had done free shipping, I would've received it without issue, or if I had done store pickup with another nearby store.

Wait , GCU doesn’t apply to Blsxk Friday prices ??
That’s confirmed??? What a shamE, if so...def time to leave BBY

Bundle is still available at Target. I could not find it at local Meijer. GCU expired a couple months ago. Spending a lot less at BB and more at their competition.

Wait , GCU doesn’t apply to Blsxk Friday prices ??
That’s confirmed??? What a shamE, if so...def time to leave BBY
That's been standard practice for a couple of years for Best Buy. GCU does usually stack with Cyber Monday prices.

It's only giving me an option to Find in Store, and there are none near me. I guess I missed out? Hoping they'll restock at some point.

Used my 25% coupon on it, great deal, like the colors IRL much more than on the packaging, and Super Mario Party is the best MP in years.

So after going to Best Buy 3 times to figure out what happened to my Mario Party bundle, they finally figured it out and gave me $25 off the GCU price. So I ended up getting it for $54.99, at the expense of getting it 5 days after release.

I’m in Auburn, AL for a conference on campus and the Walmart here has about six in stock. Well, five since I bought one. Regular price but still a great deal. I can’t post a link but the zip for the store is 36830 and the phone number is ‭(334) 821-2493‬. I can’t post the link because I haven’t posted enough yet.

bread's done
Back