Super Mario Sluggers Wii ($35) & ExciteBots ($29) shiped at Buy.com

Obviously Buy.com because he would have said Best Buy if it were Best Buy. Besides click the link. Or just scroll over it and look at the bottom of your browser.

I enjoy Super Mario Sluggers. I recommend it for anyone who liked the first one. More characters and you can use multiples of the characters like Hammer Bros, Shy Guy, Toad, etc. In the previous game, you could only have them on one team and just chose the color you wanted. Now you can use all the colors on any team.

I use the Wiimote and Nunchuk controls. They're the best when you get them down. You tilt it up to charge your pitch/swing, then jerk it forward when you want to release/hit. Pitching is much better this time around. I find it harder to hit home runs though. One gripe I had is that you can't change the characters' handedness but it doesn't matter.

Super Sluggers is easily one of the most fun games I've played against a human opponent this generation. My good friend and I play multiple games of this per night once a week at least, its been a tradition for quite a while now.

ExciteBots:
Frys has it for $15.31 on there site. In store pick up only.

My local frys had them in stock at this price today.:hot:

bread's done
Back