Super Mario Strikers Commercial

Quigoni

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
If you haven't seen it already, GO NOW to www.nintendo.com and click on "THEATER" then click on Super Mario Strikers. It should load right up.

I loved it, especially the part at the end (mostly because I totally wasn't expecting it).

pretty good commercial. Nintendo knows how to advertise their games, unlike some company called microsoft. Where they advertise there consoles with people jump roping in a parking lot.

I'm at the theater and I'll be damned if I can find a Strikers commercial, but I did find 2 for Mario Baseball. Any help?

:rofl:

Dude, that shit was hilarious. Thanks so much for sharing that. I loved how they made Mario act like some bully. That was a refreshing change of pace.

That commercial was awsome! Props to Mario for laying the smack down on everyone, regardless of team or referee.

The Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time commercial was also hilarious! "Don't worry, he's got a helmut on!" :lol:

[quote name='peteloaf']Man, it shure is funny to watch the Burger King do wacky stuff...[/QUOTE]
Zing! :lol: In all fairness, Nintendo has been doing these kind of commercials since the original Super Smash Bros.

I just saw the Super Mario Strikers commercial for the first time tonight on Smallville. Pretty good commmercial. Anyone know if there is a commercial for Mario Superstar Baseball?

bread's done
Back