Super Mario

bryazz

CAG Veteran
Hi All.

I am buying a nes that comes with the super mario bros and duckhunt cartridge.

Please does anyone know if the Super Mario is the full game as it would be if you bought the cartridge that has just Super Mario on it's own?

Many Thanks,

Bryan.

[quote name='TaM4ever2003']Its just the first 3 levels. If u try to pull the warp trick in 1-2 to go to a level higher than 3, it crashes...[/QUOTE]

What?

[quote name='TaM4ever2003']Its just the first 3 levels. If u try to pull the warp trick in 1-2 to go to a level higher than 3, it crashes...[/QUOTE]

I think your game is broken. I've done the warp trick numerous times on various carts including the duck hunt/mario cart and have never crashed the game. To answer the OP's question again it is the full Super Mario game.

[quote name='Spanky']I think your game is broken. I've done the warp trick numerous times on various carts including the duck hunt/mario cart and have never crashed the game. To answer the OP's question again it is the full Super Mario game.[/QUOTE]

I think he is joking.

Super Mario allstars innholder jo 1ern også da.

Se på qxl. der pleier de å ha. Jeg har det MEN maskina begynner å klikke nå,så muligens jeg må finne en ny brukt en

bread's done
Back