Super Monday Night Combat Beta keys

TLPRIME

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I got into the the beta for this game a while back and they have given me some keys in my Steam inventory. Are these worth anything in the trade market? I browsed the steam trades forum and didn't see much activity for Super Monday Night Combat.

If they aren't worth much trade-wise I'd be happy to give them out to fellow CAGs.

I've been playing this but no one I know in RL is giving it a chance. I would love to join up with some CAG on this. Megazell on STEAM.

The other day I got 2 more keys i think? They originally gave me 2 when i was accepted in the invitational. The keys don't say "invitational" on them anymore, but the game in my library does...any change in status then?

So let me know if you want a key...I play very sporadically, as it's not quite what I'm used to.

I played this a couple times. Thank god I did practice! I go in expecting to be able to check the key bindings in the menu, and while you can change what key does what, it doesnt actually show the bindings. So I ended up dicking around for 10 minutes just trying to get the controls set right.

OMG - This game has no Vote Kick feature. Had my first lost due to a squatter on the team. He chatting but not helping...

Let me know when it's in boys. I'm out til then.

If you decide to give them out, I'd love one. I played the original game a bit and liked it a lot, but I found that either there is a low learning curve or most players aren't very skilled. Not to brag, but I was topping the charts generally every game I was in and this made me lose interest fairly quickly.

[quote name='sealionnn']If you decide to give them out, I'd love one. I played the original game a bit and liked it a lot, but I found that either there is a low learning curve or most players aren't very skilled. Not to brag, but I was topping the charts generally every game I was in and this made me lose interest fairly quickly.[/QUOTE]

i got 2 keys, so you can have one for sure. send over an email address or friend me on steam so i can send it that way.

[quote name='humidore']i got 2 keys, so you can have one for sure. send over an email address or friend me on steam so i can send it that way.[/QUOTE]

There are a lot of Jengo(s) on STEAM. Post a link to your name.

sent Steam friend invites to CheapLikeAFox and Nogib

*edit* Trading appers to be broken atm. Tried giving a key to Nogib, but trade window doesn't respond to anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back