Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz for Wii for $30 AC & Google Checkout

[quote name='freezedried74']ToysRUs.com has Sega's Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz for $39.99. Pay via Google Checkout and it falls to $29.99. With $4.84 for shipping. Better yet, coupon code "ozMPZ8TmhoXe8gfKVLaK" takes 10% off. That drops it to $26.99 after Google Checkout. Use the Toys R US link in the shop tab above to support CAG.[/QUOTE]
If you're going to copy it word for word, you should at least give credit to the person you stole it from.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']If you're going to copy it word for word, you should at least give credit to the person you stole it from.[/QUOTE]

You're right. I got this from SD posted by ss1995rip.

Wow! Thanks loads OP and acutal OP! I'm sort of expecting this game for Christmas, but at that price (32.--), I'll return the holiday copy for something else!

This game has gotten a decent amount of bashing from fans of the series. As a long time fan myself, I think that your enjoyment of the game is going to be dependant upon your willingness to learn, and master, a brand new control scheme. Once you do, it's another great installment in the series... until those controls click, however, it's going to feel unsettling, to say the least.

Recommended at the price if you're willing to put in the effort.

I liked the new control scheme pretty much immediately. It feels so much more natural than using the analog stick, since you're tilting the world by tilting the controller. I've been really enjoying the game.

It's too bad TRU.com doesn't have the $20 off $50 Google discount...

Buyer beware using Toys R Us website.

If you're only ordering one game, the worst that could happen is that your order takes a very long time or gets cancelled.

If you're ordering more than one, you could get screwed. Both for the recent FFXII/FF3 deals and for the 3 Wii games for $105 deals, there were CAGs who had parts of their orders cancelled, which drastically altered the relative deal of the remaining order.

Additionally, for the 3 Wii games for $105 deal, lots of people had a delay of over three weeks to fill one of their games (me included).

[quote name='blandstalker']Buyer beware using Toys R Us website.

If you're only ordering one game, the worst that could happen is that your order takes a very long time or gets cancelled.

If you're ordering more than one, you could get screwed. Both for the recent FFXII/FF3 deals and for the 3 Wii games for $105 deals, there were CAGs who had parts of their orders cancelled, which drastically altered the relative deal of the remaining order.

Additionally, for the 3 Wii games for $105 deal, lots of people had a delay of over three weeks to fill one of their games (me included).[/quote]

Or you could be like me where they send you two copies of the same order and charge you for one, not that I'm complaining. lol

I just got an e-mail from them stating that my order (ordered 1 copy of Super Monkey Ball) is cancelled because it is unavailable at this time.

I picked this up with a different coupon after they deactivated the original coupon. Haven't gotten any cancelation emails yet.

Their service cant be as bad as buy.com, I ordered Zelda Twlight Princess on the first day it came out with the Google $10 off and it still hasnt shipped nearly 5 weeks later. It still shows as "On Order" with no ETA. I don't actually have a Wii yet so I suppose it doesn't matter.

[quote name='PaulDE01']I just got an e-mail from them stating that my order (ordered 1 copy of Super Monkey Ball) is cancelled because it is unavailable at this time.[/quote]

same here...oh well, no biggie, not like I really needed it anyway.

Sega should have retrofitted a bunch of levels from the original as a bonus in this game . . . personally, I like the new levels enough and found the boss battles to be ok.

Its too bad that the minigames are not very good. There is a ton of them and if they were great this would be a premiere title.

Still, if you have a Wii, you should play this game.

bread's done
Back