Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz (Vita) $8+$4 shipping

Just snagged it for $9.98 with shipping from GoHastings through Amazon. Last time I ordered from GoHastings it was a complete disaster and I've stayed away for a long time, but this is a good enough deal I'm willing to gamble. Especialy since I have Amazon protection. I was about to post the $5.99+$3.99 shipping deal but I did a quick search (like any decent user here should do) and I saw this thread from yesterday and I knew it would be better to just bump and comment here. It's $2 less than what you guys were looking at but it's clearly the same deal that just got a little sweeter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just snagged it for $9.98 with shipping from GoHastings through Amazon. Last time I ordered from GoHastings it was a complete disaster and I've stayed away for a long time, but this is a good enough deal I'm willing to gamble. Especialy since I have Amazon protection. I was about to post the $5.99+$3.99 shipping deal but I did a quick search (like any decent user here should do) and I saw this thread from yesterday and I knew it would be better to just bump and comment here. It's $2 less than what you guys were looking at but it's clearly the same deal that just got a little sweeter.
Thanks Chrono. I'll probably grab it now. I've never had issues from GoHastings, so I'm going to try and order it from their website and save the extra buck or so on shipping. Their search page has the updated price but their main page doesn't so I can't check out through them.

They have 105 copies available on Amazon so I think I'll be ok if I wait it out a little bit.

I saw that. You're probably safe to wait a little longer. I can't imagine there will be too many people that jump on a copy of Monkey Ball at this point. I would cancel my Amazon order and go through GoHastings direct but I think the Amazon protection is worth the buck when it's a GoHastings deal.

bread's done
Back