Super "Nano" edition of Crysis 2 info ~$199.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potatoeman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
Hi guys, just saw this online after I got home from work, info is about a week old but I didnt see any threads about it here. Apparently the Crysis 2 "Nano" bundle got leaked, and hoo boy is it big(and expensive).

The Backpack measures 46cm x 34cm (18 inches by 13 inches) - its got a metallic spine designed like the ones on the enemies in-game.

The 7.9 inch-long Prophet statue, a 176-page art book, a "SCAR" hologram, and something featured that im not sure about - a "Waffenskin SCAR - Camouflage,"(maybe in-game item?) and a special steelbook case to hold the game.

That is a LOT of swag for pre-ordering game. I Like it.. but apparently the price tag is equivalent to $200 USD. That I dont like.:bomb:

cryssi2limited.png

I love LEs, but that in no way should cost $200. That is, unless it's like the LE of Dead Space, which actually was limited.

I couldn't justify paying $200 for any special edition of a game when all of this gen's consoles can be had for that price or less (save the PS3).

Yea, the day a piece of software and some extras costs more than my 360 is the day I bow out. Considering I got my 360 for 150!

I would get it on PC anyway.

Why are you even posting this here? It hasn't been confirmed at all and it sure hasn't been confirmed for a US release. Finally, this isn't a deal by any stretch of the imagination.

[quote name='bojay1997']Why are you even posting this here? It hasn't been confirmed at all and it sure hasn't been confirmed for a US release. Finally, this isn't a deal by any stretch of the imagination.[/QUOTE]

Nearly all CEs are posted on the deals forum because they technically are "deals" for hardcore fans -- and amusing for other people to look at :)

[quote name='panzerfaust']Nearly all CEs are posted on the deals forum because they technically are "deals" for hardcore fans -- and amusing for other people to look at :)[/QUOTE]

The general rule is that they have to be listed for sale somewhere first to qualify as a "deal" and it at least has to be a US release. This game doesn't even have an actual release date yet and this Nano edition only popped up on a European retailer site very briefly. Not only is it not confirmed for US release, it isn't even confirmed for release anywhere yet. As such, this needs to be moved to the discussion forum.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']I shake my head at the moron that buys this. Enjoy your Ferrari in that 5-car garage of yours, bastard.[/QUOTE]

i can afford this CE, easily, I can’t afford a Ferrari.

Does anyone remember how much that Limited Edition of GTAIV with the bag and all? Because I remember it being more reasonable priced than this.

[quote name='petersa1d']Never seen so much useless shit in one picture. But seriously, don't waste your money buying the special edition[/QUOTE]

agreed.

[quote name='thegreek']I would definitely wear that vest out in public....[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, couldn't stop!

$200 for a video game with a pile of dust collecting junk = PHAIL! :lol:

$200 for a video game with a hooker = WIN! ;)

[quote name='jer7583']That looks turrible. I do want the game though.[/QUOTE]

Metal-spine vest...turrible?

There are few games that warrant an LE purchase.

Crysis was not one of those. I think people forget how massively mediocre the first one was on the PC and just look at the fact that modern PC's still get bent over by it's ridiculous graphical requirements.

[quote name='redshadow']There are few games that warrant an LE purchase. Crysis was not one of those. I think people forget how massively mediocre the first one was on the PC [/QUOTE]

this.

Wow this is the greatest deal ive ever come across on here. Seriously tho, why is it that everytime a new limited edition or special edition is announced that somebody has to create a post in the DEALS forum to tal about it? I mean first off its 200 dollars. I could buy a XBOX and a few proven worthy games with that money, not just one overhyped unreleased game. Second off everybody knows that 2 months after the game releases (maybe less) that this sucker will be under 120 bucks, so post THAT deal when it happens. Not this overpriced crap.

:lol: $200? Why stop there? Lets get a $500 edition! :lol:

Sorry dudes, you still lost me when you passed $40. $60 is insane. $200? Also insane.

I will get it when they clearance it to 60 bucks. That will either be a couple of months if its 100 when it comes to NA or when the clearance the hell out of it when they realize no one's paying 200 for an LE.

[quote name='loc0bob']Wow this is the greatest deal ive ever come across on here. Seriously tho, why is it that everytime a new limited edition or special edition is announced that somebody has to create a post in the DEALS forum to tal about it? I.[/QUOTE]

I don't mind it. It's informative. Beats the noobs posting questions. Some LEs are awesome. And they might sell out. The ME lithographs were MSRP and most of the people who took advantage of that non-deal are thanking the OP these days.

Hell, if someone wouldve made a post about the first Bioshock LE, nobody would complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back