Super Nintendo SNES with 2 controllers. $30.

G.A.Pster1

CAGiversary!
About me:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I’m located in Milwaukie, Oregon near Portland, USA.

I’m a new seller here, but I’ve been selling stuff on ebay since 2004: http://myworld.ebay.com/cresco007
I’ve completed over 460 positive transactions at 100% positive (not one negative, neutral or mutually withdrawn).

I sell by the golden rule, (I sell to others, as I would want to be sold to.)
I retest items before I send them out, I package my items very well, and if I make a mistake I’ll fix it.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I have for sale a good condition SNES, with 2 real Nintendo controllers and all the cords, it has a couple of small chips in the back of the system, I'll be happy to post photos of the chips if anyone's interested.

It works great.

I’m after $40 OBO shipped anywhere in US. or $30 FTF pick up.

snesf.jpg

Thanks for looking. ;)

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']I got my SNES for 40 dollars in 1994. heh

With 2 controllers, and it came with Super Mario World.[/QUOTE]

cheapest on amazon is $34 shipped and has no description at all
next 2 say "untested sold as is" so i assume they dont work (and one dosnt have the power cord)
the first one that says it actually works is $44 shipped w/o a controller, so i think $40 w/ 2 controllers isnt out of the question.

OP: only thing id say is maybe change the title to reflect that it is actually $40 since more then likely you will be shipping it.

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']I got my SNES for 40 dollars in 1994. heh

With 2 controllers, and it came with Super Mario World.[/QUOTE]

And I could buy a NIB Dreamcast with game at KB-toys for $30 in 2001.
and I could by Ico new sealed when it came out for $50.

IRT crzyjoeguy:

Yeah you’re right,
I can’t edit the title, (or at least it doesn’t look like it) but I’ll do that on any future threads.

if you wanted to edit the title you can :D here is how in case you decide you would like to

click edit on the post, then click go advanced. good luck in selling!

bread's done
Back