Super Paper Mario footage (GDC)

Any word on any specific Wii functionality? I know this used to be a Gamecube game, so I'm curious as to what kind of motion controls they would implement for a game like this.

[quote name='yukine']Any word on any specific Wii functionality? I know this used to be a Gamecube game, so I'm curious as to what kind of motion controls they would implement for a game like this.[/QUOTE]
Shake the controller while in the air to do stylish moves, and point at the screen for hints/to reveal hidden doors/pipes/etc.

I'm so happy this is coming out soon, unlike the other 3 AAA Wii games this year. I can't wait.

This is what I've wanted all along from the Paper Mario franchise. Give us the leveling up and that general feel of RPG improvements, but save the turn-based battles and the snail's pace for another series. Another must-buy, and I imagine it'll be my favorite Wii game thus far when it's released.

fuck, I can't wait for this game. I wish it were April right now!

I catch myself watching the videos of Super Paper Mario every couple of hours.

Have you seen the videos at Gametrailers.com FriskyTanuki? I was watching them at GameSpot, but they have "HD" videos, and they are most excellent.

Frisky, those are all dead links for me. Unless they were meant to not be links. In which case those are very small.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Frisky, those are all dead links for me. Unless they were meant to not be links. In which case those are very small.[/quote]
Fixed them. I forgot that they're just javascript links to bring up that new window. :lol:

bread's done
Back