Super Paper Mario or Mario Party 8 - $39.99+$1SHIP@ FamilyVideo.com

Viol8tor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
FamilyVideo.com has the new Paper Mario for the Wii at $44.99 (OOS)
http://shop.famvid.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=270351

Mario Party 8 - $44.99:
http://shop.famvid.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=267641

New Users to the website can use a -$5 coupon code: NEWGWMEM for orders of $5 or more. Shipping on all orders is $1!

So your total would be $40.99. Probably one of the best deals that doesn't include GCO.\\:D/

NOTE:
This product will be in stock and ready to ship on Tuesday 10 April, 2007.

Edit: Forgot to add what the coupon does.

[quote name='cleaver']Has anyone's shipped yet?[/quote]

I got an email after lunch time saying mine was backordered and would take 2-3 weeks. I got in on this deal when the thread started so I'm curious who else didn't get theres shipped today.

Well, I called them this morning because I received a backorder notice the day this thread went up (although I ordered after seeing this on another forum...so it was before this thread). I called to cancel and they said they'd process it.

Well, around lunch time I get an email saying it already shipped out.

Sweet! :cool:

For those of you that missed out, best suggestion I have is Amazon...10% off there.

[quote name='Family Video']04/10/2007 Back Ordered Hello cleaver,

Thank you for your recent order. We are sorry to inform you that the following item(s) is backordered:

1 x Super Paper Mario :: Wii

We have contacted the distributor already on your behalf and will notify you when your product(s) are in stock, usually within 2-4 weeks. Your account has not yet been charged for the backordered item(s). We will monitor your order closely and provide you with updates as they become available to us.

If you have any questions please reply to this email message.

Thank you for choosing FamilyVideo.com as your choice for entertainment.

Your Friends at FamilyVideo.com

1-888-332-6843

--D.W.--
04/11/2007 Shipped FamilyVideo.com
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: xxxxxx
Thank you for ordering from www.familyVideo.com! We just wanted to let you know that the item(s) indicated below have shipped and should be arriving soon.

Thanks again for choosing www.familyVideo.com - we appreciate your business!
Detailed Invoice: http://shop.famvid.com/catalog/account_history_info.php?order_id=xxxxxx
Date Ordered: Thursday the 5th of April, 2007

Products:
------------------------------------------------------
1 X Super Paper Mario :: Wii (045496900151) = $44.99
------------------------------------------------------[/QUOTE]
A few years ago I would have run around to get the GS trade in deal done, but this was almost as good with less work to be done.

Just a heads up, I got in on this Thursday morning and also received a backordered e-mail. However, this morning I received one letting me know that my copy has been shipped.

[quote name='coltduncan']Just a heads up, I got in on this Thursday morning and also received a backordered e-mail. However, this morning I received one letting me know that my copy has been shipped.[/quote]

I just got my email too!!!! It says it will ship today so we will see....

I just got an email, too :whistle2:D. I couldn't wait though and picked the game up yesterday at Target with a gift card that I forgot I had. I think I'm going to return the copy that I get from familyvideo.com to Target.

Familyvideo rocks! Got a shipping notication on wednesdays and I just received yesterday, one day shipping. I'm very sastified! Definatly going to order more stuff from them in near future

I got mine yesterday............ only had to wait a little over a week after its release date and saved $10 + tax.......... woohoo!!!!!!!

bread's done
Back